Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I don't understand?

Phil looked like a good target to get lynched on the first night. What with all his “mistakes” and wotnot.

Barbara was largely involved in keeping Phil the hot topic. Jake made mention of it too. If it had turned out that Phil was lynched and returned Villager, there would have been heat on those that helped that happen.

I don’t think all 3 wolves from the same wolf team would all engage in that conversation. I think one wouldn’t have mentioned it at all.

By process of elimination, Holly is the last one left who never got involved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I don't understand what that means? What relevance does it have and why was it only announced now? Ewan didn't start posting until after 4:00 on Monday anyway

If we're not allowed discuss it then can a mod PM me and explain what it means

I don't understand what that means? What relevance does it have and why was it only announced now? Ewan didn't start posting until after 4:00 on Monday anyway

If we're not allowed discuss it then can a mod PM me and explain what it means

Because I have based my theory on Ewan being around but refusing to post. Rather than not posting cos he actually wasn’t here.

Holly is the only one left alive who never got involved in the Phil convo. No other known nilfs stayed away from Phil convo.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Phil looked like a good target to get lynched on the first night. What with all his “mistakes” and wotnot.

Barbara was largely involved in keeping Phil the hot topic. Jake made mention of it too. If it had turned out that Phil was lynched and returned Villager, there would have been heat on those that helped that happen.

I don’t think all 3 wolves from the same wolf team would all engage in that conversation. I think one wouldn’t have mentioned it at all.

I'd have Holly as a baddie for sure but I thought she would have been the other monster.

With regard to Ewan Day 1 he changed votes a few minutes after Conor voted to Lynch Barbara, say Angus was just a coinicidence and they didn't know he would vote there then they both vote for Lucy to save Babs. Day 2 Jake had been peeked and it was a choice between both so why wouldn't you jump on the sinking ship to gain village cred later? Barbara and Ewan voted for each other Day 3 so knowing one was going and again letting the other gain village cred.

Now I know Ewan is going to say I'm going on about him and bla bla but that makes sense to me when looking at the votes. I'll look into others because there's a lot of people I haven't looked into but that's where I'm at if anyone other than Ewan wants to point out flaws in it then by all means do.

I'd be happy with Holly getting the knife to find out is she monster/wolf though , see if anything else comes up and decide as a collective on Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Before dying Jake calls out Derry, Orla & Phil as wolfy and all three now look clear.

Two others he calls out as wolf are Conor & Gabriel which has to look good for those two (although they could be from the rival wolf team).

He calls Liam & Patrick as village which is correct.

He also calls out Ewan, Vernon & Gertrude as village.

"Unknowns" to him are Angus, Eva, Barbara, Holly and me

Holly was also one of Jake's unknowns.

• Advertisement

Because I have based my theory on Ewan being around but refusing to post. Rather than not posting cos he actually wasn’t here.

Holly is the only one left alive who never got involved in the Phil convo. No other known nilfs stayed away from Phil convo.

So basically mods cleared him of something he was being suspected on rather than when it happened. That seems a little unfair but I won't say anymore about it

I’d be happy with holly getting the knife too. Ewan should be hoping she’s a nilf as he’ll have to be a lynch candidate otherwise based on votes.

So basically mods cleared him of something he was being suspected on rather than when it happened. That seems a little unfair but I won't say anymore about it

I don’t wanna fall out with Ewan cos at the end of the day he’s my buddy. But I took his lay off comment to heart today. Never in a million years would I think that someone would put that rule to me.

Anyhoo, moving on.

Do you want me to go through tonight’s votes so you can make a pretty table?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Anyhoo, moving on.

Do you want me to go through tonight’s votes so you can make a pretty table?

I posted the three days together a few posts back if you want to throw an eye on it and let me know if I forgot anyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Pretty sure Gertie is the other monster.

She's not even looking for them as she has honed in on what she thinks are the nilf team. She's wrong on me but whatever.

And her obsession with the Lucy wagon is because she knows full well there's another evil on that because it's her.

Might fall on deaf ears but anyways

#READMEAFTERIDIE

Ewan WW wrote: »

She's not even looking for them as she has honed in on what she thinks are the nilf team. She's wrong on me but whatever.

And her obsession with the Lucy wagon is because she knows full well there's another evil on that because it's her.

#READMEAFTERIDIE

Well no because I’ve already offered Lucy up as the monster and said I’d look into other people tomorrow because I don’t have good reads on everyone.

Me focusing on the Lucy voters because I know there’s another evil because it’s me is a stretch too. I’ll gladly die before you if it means you’re dead after I flip village

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I posted the three days together a few posts back if you want to throw an eye on it and let me know if I forgot anyone :)

You missed me voting angus today

Ewan all you’ve done the last two days is rag on my ideas. No they weren’t perfect but I was right about Barbara. You tried accusing me earlier and dropped it when that didn’t stick and now you’re doing the same again

I’ve put my thoughts out there based off vote analysis without anything else and asked others to look at it and give their thoughts.

I’m not above changing my opinion of you, as I said I’ll admit when I’m wrong but for tonight you’re my wolf read and Holly is my monster read. Whether that changes is remained to be seen

Ewan WW wrote: »

#READMEAFTERIDIE

#IFIMDEADREADTHIS

You’ll confuddle the thing changing the words!

:P

You missed me voting angus today

See this is what happens when you’re not around doing the vote times :pac: I was following on from Gabriel’s and then when loads of people changed I didn’t have it in me to go on :o

Clothes, Pepe, clothes!

LadySkunk wrote: »
    See this is what happens when you’re not around doing the vote times :pac: I was following on from Gabriel’s and then when loads of people changed I didn’t have it in me to go on :o

Oh lord I was logged in as me on my phone so didn't see the avatar, jesus it was so many

giphy.gif

Based on where the votes were at when Barbara put a vote on Ewan, sit down for this Ewan, I don’t think they’re a team. Orla had voted for Holly. Barbara could have stuck a vote there making Ewan 2 & Holly 2 & Barbara 3. But she voted Ewan making it 3-3

10:05 Emily voted Vernon
    Vernon = 1 vote

10:42 Phil votes Ewan
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 1 vote

10:48 Conor votes Ewan
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes

12:24 Angus votes Eva
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote

13:54 Gabriel votes Angus
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

13:59 Conor unvotes Ewan votes Angus
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Angus = 2 votes

16:43 Vernon votes Barbara
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Angus = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote

17:50 Ewan votes Gertrude
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Angus = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote
    Gertrude = 1 vote

19:03 Gabriel unvotes Angus votes Barbara
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Gertrude = 1 vote

20:16 Angus unvotes Eva votes Ewan
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Gertrude = 1 vote

20:30 Eva votes Barbara
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Gertrude = 1 vote

20:35 Ewan unvotes Gertrude votes Emily
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Emily = 1 vote

20:36 Orla votes Holly
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 2 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

20:43 Barbara votes Ewan
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 3 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

20:48 Holly votes Gabriel
    Vernon = 1 vote
    Ewan = 3 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote
    Gabriel = 1 vote

20:52 Emily unvotes Vernon votes Ewan
    Ewan = 4 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote
    Gabriel = 1 vote

20:57 Orla unvotes Holly votes Barbara
    Ewan = 4 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Gabriel = 1 vote

20:59 Gertrude votes Barbara
    Ewan = 4 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 5 votes
    Emily = 1 vote
    Gabriel = 1 vote

20:59 Ewan unvotes Emily votes Barbara
    Ewan = 4 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 6 votes
    Gabriel = 1 vote

Don’t think these counted as after 20:59:59

21:00 Angus votes Ewan again
    Ewan = 4 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 6 votes
    Gabriel = 1 vote

21:00 Gertrude unvotes Barbara votes Ewan
    Ewan = 5 votes
    Angus = 1 vote
    Barbara = 5 votes
    Gabriel = 1 vote

And if Gertrude’s vote change was a little bit earlier.....

• Advertisement

And if Gertrude’s vote change was a little bit earlier.....

Go on Conor don't leave us all(me) waiting in suspense

The black knight would still be here. Your last vote would have won the tie.

Based on where the votes were at when Barbara put a vote on Ewan, sit down for this Ewan, I don’t think they’re a team. Orla had voted for Holly. Barbara could have stuck a vote there making Ewan 2 & Holly 2 & Barbara 3. But she voted Ewan making it 3-3

But it was obvious one of them was going down with the two wagons forming on them. Yes she could have voted elsewhere but it benefitted them both to vote each other as team mates no?

The black knight would still be here. Your last vote would have won the tie.

Ah come off it now, I've been beating the Barbara drum for the last two days. I said shortly after I'd be happy with either of them dying which was true because I think one resolves the other.

If Barbara didn't go tonight there is no way in hell she would survive tomorrow so why would I if what you're saying is true knowingly lynch a villager(Ewan) with the last vote, probably get myself knifed and then have Barbara die tomorrow by lynch. That would be the whole wolf team wiped out

Tonight I’m not so sure.

Ah come off it now, I've been beating the Barbara drum for the last two days. I said shortly after I'd be happy with either of them dying which was true because I think one resolves the other.

I’m just looking at what’s on the lynch thread and what would have happened if the vote was a fraction earlier.

Tonight I’m not so sure.

Well relook at it tomorrow with fresh eyes. Read back on my posts. I've been gunning for Barbara the last two days, I accused her, liked her response then after Day 1s lynch I was back on her and while my whole theory from my FFA about her, Angus and Ewan wasn't foolproof I was always on her. Even when Ewan had me doubting my sanity today I kept coming back to her. Just because I changed my vote in the last second doesn't mean I wouldn't have been happy with either of them dying

Night night

• Advertisement

I’m just looking at what’s on the lynch thread and what would have happened if the vote was a fraction earlier.

That's fair but it wasn't to save Barbara, I knew one of them was going to die either way and would have been happy with either one because in my eyes they're linked and flipping one outs the other

Advertisement