Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT OF BED!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

morning y'all

Morning Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

The finest of mornings to the villagers of Werewolf.

ff8.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Morning guys, so here's what I'm thinking. I think (from your point of view) it should be unlikely for me to be the last Nilfgard seeing as how I've had a hard on for Babs since Monday. So the only possibility for me is the Kikimora. So work away there and challenge me as you see fit.

Once I remove me from the voting equations though, I'm struggling to see Conor or Ewan as wolf at all. Ewan voted on the wagon all 3 nights and I think that's unlikely if he was Jake and Babs teammate. Conor voted for Barbara 3 nights in a row so I'm also saying it's unlikely a teammate would stick like that. Gertrude would be my outlier but again she's been pushing hard for Babs to be lynched all day yesterday so while I would be less sure of her (she could be kikimora), I'll discount her for now.
    Looking at the voting for the last 3 nights I'm then left with Eva, Holly and Emily. I'm also discounting Emily. With at least one wolf on the wagon every night the others I think would've avoided it and voted on a player with a single vote. SO! I'm putting my money on Eva and Holly as the Kikimora and the Doppler.

Players left in order of most to least likely to be evil:
    Holly WW
    Eva WW
    Gertrude WW
    Conor WW
    Ewan WW
    Emily WW

Gabriel - obviously village
    Angus WW - claimed Geralt
    Orla WW - Cleared NRV
    Phil WW - Claimed RV
    Vernon WW - Claimed Ciri

• Advertisement

Just looking at the Kikimora,
    Kikimora: Another formidable opponent. Can be lynched on first attempt, but any other kill attempts will take 2 to eliminate such a foe. That is unless attacked by the Witcher with his sword.

So BG needs to protect Geralt tonight and he needs to try kill the Kikimora today with his sword (did you attack someone yesterday Angus?), otherwise we need to lynch them.

Did I miss something? Is the game over? Where is everyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning folks, I see Skunky was running around in the nip last night!

Wolves have a dilemma this morning, Well Kiki does anyway, he needs to find the seer moreso than the other fella. He will be hunting in our unknowns for a potential seer I would bet!

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Hey Gab, as the game goes on more people die, that tends to lead to a lower post count day by day! ;):D

Also I believe the game is still on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Moving offices at work today for 'social distancing' so I'm not gonna get on till later.

Assuming I'm still here lol

• Advertisement

If one of the evils takes out the other. I wonder what the prizes will be.

I live a bit of carnage I do.

Conor WW wrote: »
    If one of the evils takes out the other. I wonder what the prizes will be.

I live a bit of carnage I do.

True Kiki has to shoot into the unknowns and take the seer out IMO, bit of a chance of cross fire today! The bonus of the prize too

So we'll have 2 deaths this morning. I reckon we're in the endgame at this point. We really have to lynch right tonight. Ooh wouldn't it be nice if the 2 evils killed each other this morning in a glorious explosion of evil? Now that'd be a great way to end the game!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

There's definitely one wolf leaving the pack this morning.

Well its been fun folks

Good luck villies!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Posting this in case I get munched.

My first two FFAs have been poor enough (6 in the first, 2 RV, 1 NRV, 1 wolf, 2 unknowns; 3 in the second, 2 x RV, 1 NRV) along with being certain that Vernon was a wolf yesterday morning :(

However, having served my time now, I'm confident that this one will be on the money:

FFA#3:
    Eva: was looking back at Jake's posts and why he was fingered as a wolf, it seems like it was on the basis of the toss a coin lyrics on day 0. The only other person doing the same was Eva. If posting that line was the task, Jake was doing it for the wolves and she was doing it for the monsters. Jake won it and that's why there was no striga attack the first day.
    Holly: her second vote for Lucy on the first night looks like lot more like the work of a teammate now that we know who Barbara was. Not voting for Ewan last night when things were in the balance gives her some cover but not enough for me to drop her down. A lot of her posts have been "helpful" updates to lift her post score.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

i lied about the backroom. i am there with the new seer. in case we both die this morning, eva is the kikimora

Vernon WW has been killed.

They were
    Princess Ciri

Vernon WW wrote: »
    i lied about the backroom. i am there with the new seer. in case we both die this morning, eva is the kikimora

Haha yes

• Advertisement

Vernon WW has been killed.

They were
    Princess Ciri

What a way to go

Well done Vernon haha

Thats the absolute optimum result, Kiki gotta go and the peek was a thing of beauty

Phil WW has been killed.

He was
    insane....and Jaskier

Did they both target Vern

Angus do your thang

Phil WW has been killed.

He was
    insane....and Jaskier

Ah balls,

The King is dead

Long live the new king!

Well played Vernon.
    Sorry to see you go, Phil

We still have the seer and the BG and Geralt with his mighty sword

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

Nice one Vernon

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m not Kiki, I’m Dara

Kiki-Dara.jpg

Advertisement