Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m not Kiki, I’m Dara

Kiki-Dara.jpg

Haha I always like when people go out in style

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Haha I always like when people go out in style

I’ve one bit of information I can give that will help village before I pass...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’m not Kiki, I’m Dara

Kiki-Dara.jpg

Don’t go breaking my heart

You’re busted!

Angus WW - Good
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - Kiki
    Ewan WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Orla WW - Good

Unknowns- Conor, Emily, Ewan, Gabs, Gerti and Holly

We have two more roled players in there, a seer and the king. So we should only have three unknowns really, what prize do we get aswell?

Hopefully no extra kills for the wolves once Kiki is gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    i lied about the backroom. i am there with the new seer. in case we both die this morning, eva is the kikimora

Lol.

I mean if people listened to me Monday we could have had her then but *shrugs*

• Advertisement

I’ve one bit of information I can give that will help village before I pass...

Gwan

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Lol.

I mean if people listened to me Monday we could have had her then but *shrugs*

Ah don’t be like that Ewan, I like you. I was actually planning on saving you with my fake Dara identification photo when you were in trouble. Paid good money for that photoshop job.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Excellent play Vernon. So if Geralt could just do his actual job and kill Eva/kikimora we can concentrate on finding the doppler for tonight's lynch and that's game over.

ewan gotta be the last wolf
    means hes the doppleganger so no point peeking him

Ewan, your for the chop tonight pal at this point!

Gwan

I’m not really dara. I’m fun Paul from accounting ..

Kiki-and-Fun-Paul-from-Accounting.jpg

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Excellent play Vernon. So if Geralt could just do his actual job and kill Eva/kikimora we can concentrate on finding the doppler for tonight's lynch and that's game over.

Whats the rush?

I’m not really dara. I’m fun Paul from accounting ..

Kiki-and-Fun-Paul-from-Accounting.jpg

Your appearance and grooming have taken a hit during lockdown Paul

Ewan, your for the chop tonight pal at this point!

Based on what exactly Orla?

Ah I dont have time for this I'm moving my stupid sh1t halfway across a building.

I'll be on later anywho

Your appearance and grooming have taken a hit during lockdown Paul

You should see my roommate, he’s absolutely horrifying. When you killed sweet gentle striga I was left on my own with him....

?width=630&version=1447864

He just keeps staring at me and hasn’t spoken to me in two days since I kicked him off a wall when the mods wouldn’t answer a question I asked. I didn’t mean to kick him, he was just there when they didn’t answer me and I wellied him against the roof. Sweet release of death from that atmosphere will be nice....

Whats the rush?

Why not? (also I keep thinking today is Friday)

Ah I dont have time for this I'm moving my stupid sh1t halfway across a building.

I'll be on later anywho

Hey thats cool, whenever you want pal, we are for a while yet! Based on Vernon shortly hopping into the backroom with the seer posting you were the doppleganger and no point peeking you. Its as good a place to start as anywhere

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Why not? (also I keep thinking today is Friday)

Well hes going to kill him anyway when he is on, Eva is mildly entertaining to be fair! Geralt has other powers which we arent privvy to what he has used so I wouldnt want to be putting him under pressure. He can swing the sword whenever he wants to

I'll be on later anywho

All we have is time Ewan.

I’m glad we can finally talk as friends now. Do you think it’s dark on the other side? I’m hoping to see Striga again and that it’s a place that accepts monsters like us instead of the pitchfork village that hunt us to death. I’ve been just minding my own business , having a great laugh with striga and then Bang.... Striga is dead and in stuck talking to a ball for days...

Now you can talk to me Ewan... I’m here for you...

Hey thats cool, whenever you want pal, we are for a while yet! Based on Vernon shortly hopping into the backroom with the seer posting you were the doppleganger and no point peeking you. Its as good a place to start as anywhere

Or Holly, I also really dislike Holly

Well hes going to kill him anyway when he is on, Eva is mildly entertaining to be fair! Geralt has other powers which we arent privvy to what he has used so I wouldnt want to be putting him under pressure. He can swing the sword whenever he wants to

Who do you think he’s going to swing his sword at?

• Advertisement

I’m glad we can finally talk as friends now. Do you think it’s dark on the other side? I’m hoping to see Striga again and that it’s a place that accepts monsters like us instead of the pitchfork village that hunt us to death. I’ve been just minding my own business , having a great laugh with striga and then Bang.... Striga is dead and in stuck talking to a ball for days...

Ive seen death Eva, its an empty void where you wont even have your ball to talk to! Striga wont be at the gates of hell waiting for you!

:( if I had just stuck with my vote on you Monday things would be gravy and people wouldnt consider me as the last wolf

I like monster Eva. The other Eva was boring.

Who do you think he’s going to swing his sword at?

Its a tough question Eva, I mean there are so many different variables and possibilities! I mean Vern seemed above board like, and he did finger :eek: you as Kiki! So I am sure that MAY play a part in who gets Geralts sword :eek::eek:

Ive seen death Eva, its an empty void where you wont even have your ball to talk to! Striga wont be at the gates of hell waiting for you!

That’s cold... Maybe we could call this a tie and we all go our own ways?

Conor WW wrote: »
    I like monster Eva. The other Eva was boring.

WAY WAY more craic! Like its one of those scenarios where ya had two wolves to choose from, you would definitely be keeping Monster Eva alive from a purely entertainment prespective!

Its a tough question Eva, I mean there are so many different variables and possibilities! I mean Vern seemed above board like, and he did finger :eek: you as Kiki! So I am sure that MAY play a part in who gets Geralts sword :eek::eek:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I don’t think he will kill you. I’m thinking he might swing for ewan, but I really don’t want that. Ewan likes me.. I wrote it down on an excel sheet “Ewan likes Kiki”

:( if I had just stuck with my vote on you Monday things would be gravy and people wouldnt consider me as the last wolf

FWIW mate I don't think you're the last Nilfy. I think it's Holly.

Angus is itching to use that sword of his again.

Angus be like .....

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296d37da41d13b50b7b49a84426336a7b349e3c455&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Well if it makes you feel any better, I don’t think he will kill you. I’m thinking he might swing for ewan, but I really don’t want that. Ewan likes me.. I wrote it down on an excel sheet “Ewan likes Kiki”

Ewan still likes Kiki

So tell us was I right about the tasks, did I nail you dead to rights?

Advertisement