Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I like monster Eva. The other Eva was boring.

How do you think I felt pretending to be Paul from accounting? Having to wear that fake nose, glasses and moustache was demoralising....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Who did you kill anyway. The Princess or the pauper?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Touch site is a piece of sh1te this morning btw.

I miss my laptop.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ewan still likes Kiki

So tell us was I right about the tasks, did I nail you dead to rights?

Ah the task... the task for the first kill... Well that’s an intersting.....

Wait, have you been trying to kill me all this time?

Totally serious, if Geralt does decide to swing his sword at me, I’d ask him to come on thread and give me one last chance to explain why he shouldn’t.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ah the task... the task for the first kill... Well that’s an intersting.....

Wait, have you been trying to kill me all this time?

Well yeah. But nobody has been listening to me

:(

Gertrude even wolf read me off me noticing you mentioning tasks that are not in the OP

Well yeah. But nobody has been listening to me

:(

Gertrude even wolf read me off me noticing you mentioning tasks that are not in the OP

Look at me padding my post numbers , do you think the village might think I’m
    More like them now?

Can always rely on you for a good natter Ewan. Wasn’t sure if it was you or Gertie trying to help me survive as all us baddies needed to keep each other alive when it started to get kind of tight...

Touch site is a piece of sh1te this morning btw.

I miss my laptop.

I miss your laptop aswell. Rememeber when we would get together to discuss how to kill villagers? And we would watch footage taken of Geralt in action and I would say to you “that Geralt guy looks awfully like the bloke who played superman in man of steel” and you’d be like “oh Kiki you silly horrible mutated spider monster, they can’t be the same person”... Good time’s.....

Ewan, are you there. Ewan?????

I think we need to talk about this. Were you really hunting me?

Ewan.... Why aren’t you answering my calls? You always answer...

I didn’t tell anybody of that Night we both got drunk and you kept changing your appearance for my entertainment? When you changed from one of the Katdasians into Donald Trump we both sobered up quickly and agreed never to talk of it again.. That transformation still haunts me but I never told anybody......

Ewan.. I need to say something....

• Advertisement

Totally serious, if Geralt does decide to swing his sword at me, I’d ask him to come on thread and give me one last chance to explain why he shouldn’t.

Ok, fun is over, Geralt, can you step forward, I have something really important to tell you, it might just save your life....

Eva WW wrote:
    I didn’t tell anybody of that Night we both got drunk and you kept changing your appearance for my entertainment? When you changed from one of the Katdasians into Donald Trump we both sobered up quickly and agreed never to talk of it again.. That transformation still haunts me but I never told anybody......

:D

I've had to switch to the app as the touch site is so broken.

Apologies for keeping you waiting hunny bunny

I've had to switch to the app as the touch site is so broken.

Apologies for keeping you waiting hunny bunny

Oh Ewan , “touch site”, your safe word, you do care about me...

I forgive you for trying to kill me. Sure we all have off days...

Ok Geralt , I think it’s fair to say the village wants me leading the charge. Do not swing at Ewan, he’s used the safe word so let’s not have any accidents that could of been prevented..

Geralt.... Geralt.... GERALT ... Show your self

Oh Ewan , “touch site”, your safe word, you do care about me...

Oh god I’m gonna pee myself :D

Geralt.. Probably grumbling to himself right now. Sharpening his sword. Always playing with that thing.

Self righteous pony tailed loner... Am I right or am I right?

Oh god I’m gonna pee myself :D

That’s usually what Ewan says Before he uses his safe word...

Did Nigel have a role in this playroom?

Nigel. It’s one of those normal names, isn’t it. Normal Nigel. I’d say he works in the post room

Did Nigel have a role in this playroom?

Nigel died long before his time. I don’t speak of Nigel ( Striga to me) because to do so is to bring up unimaginable pain.. When he died, I went to a very dark place. And that’s when Mr. Redface Ballhand McCandle showed up. He was kind at first but always freaked me out, always the same face... I also don’t take too kindly to how Redface talks about Nigel, always accusing him of leaving me behind.. That’s harsh, sure Nigel was beginning to fit in Nicely with the village. It’s not like I thought he might leave me if you accepted him.... :(

• Advertisement

Nigel. It’s one of those normal names, isn’t it. Normal Nigel. I’d say he works in the post room

Gotta be honest, Ewan is a bit of an easier roommate to get on with.

Nigel’s Safe word was “I will poison you and sh*t on your corpse if you don’t stop right now”. Always found that a bit aggresive if I’m honest , but that was Nigel. Always threatening to poison people, even in play.

That’s the thing about Nigels. You never really know whether there’s a warm heart underneath the Dunnes Stores cardigan.

That’s the thing about Nigels. You never really know whether there’s a warm heart underneath the Dunnes Stores cardigan.

The worst part is that he’d make me soup straight afterwards. He called it “Nigels Nice sauce”. I suggested he come up with a better name but he’d just stare at me and ask if I wanted some of his magic potion added and I’d shut up...

Is Geralt still sharpening his sword?

Shame Phil isn’t around to annoy him, maybe he misses his bard blowing smoke up his ass.. But that “Toss a coin” tune is catchy..

Is Geralt still sharpening his sword?

Shame Phil isn’t around to annoy him, maybe he misses his bard blowing smoke up his ass.. But that “Toss a coin” tune is catchy..

Ooopsss... That’s tasky , isn’t it Ewan ;)

Only 24 more posts and Holly and Emily will have less posts then me. That’s not a good look for you guys. I’d be getting in on this act and passing those numbers people...

Wow, I can’t stop taking. 4 days of keeping quiet is hard... Especially when you have so much to say and so much love and spider babies to give.....

Ewan, I will answer your question on tasks if you answer one question.

Well I’m off to watch r kings competition draw for the R1. Fingers crossed X

• Advertisement

Well I’m off to watch r kings competition draw for the R1. Fingers crossed X

Maybe you can help Conor, all you need to say is yes or no....

Advertisement