Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I do think catch a wolf kill a wolf though

It's up to you but that stratgy served me well in the last game. Eva is dead either way and we're going to have to start killing the unknowns too. This just gives us a chance of hitting the wolf earlier and then having Eva for the lynch later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

It's up to you but that stratgy served me well in the last game. Eva is dead either way and we're going to have to start killing the unknowns too. This just gives us a chance of hitting the wolf earlier and then having Eva for the lynch later

Or it potentially takes another goody off the table (if Geralt is clumsy with his sword). I’d say that’s a good move for the other bad team , but please do continue...

Eva WW wrote: »
    Or it potentially takes another goody off the table (if Geralt is clumsy with his sword). I’d say that’s a good move for the other bad team , but please do continue...

Not if the BG reveals themself, that's all RVs safe and as I said we're going to have to start killing the uknowns anyway. Say we knife you, who are we going to lynch then? It's the same pool of people

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Posting this in case I get munched.

My first two FFAs have been poor enough (6 in the first, 2 RV, 1 NRV, 1 wolf, 2 unknowns; 3 in the second, 2 x RV, 1 NRV) along with being certain that Vernon was a wolf yesterday morning :(

However, having served my time now, I'm confident that this one will be on the money:

FFA#3:
    Eva: was looking back at Jake's posts and why he was fingered as a wolf, it seems like it was on the basis of the toss a coin lyrics on day 0. The only other person doing the same was Eva. If posting that line was the task, Jake was doing it for the wolves and she was doing it for the monsters. Jake won it and that's why there was no striga attack the first day.
    Holly: her second vote for Lucy on the first night looks like lot more like the work of a teammate now that we know who Barbara was. Not voting for Ewan last night when things were in the balance gives her some cover but not enough for me to drop her down. A lot of her posts have been "helpful" updates to lift her post score.

Emily has gotten away scott free on the basis that shes new, this post is very good

It has me suspicious

Oh crap actually we still have a BG and new seer in hiding, not such a good idea then :(

• Advertisement

Oh crap actually we still have a BG and new seer in hiding, not such a good idea then :(

Don’t worry , nobody knows who the seer is

Kiki-Dara.jpg

Shhhhh

Emily has gotten away scott free on the basis that shes new, this post is very good

It has me suspicious

Her FFA of Eva is very clued in, could be that she knew this as fact because she had insider information

Her FFA of Eva is very clued in, could be that she knew this as fact because she had insider information

Nah, she was way off. You guys are getting the task all wrong

So who have we got left now?

Gertrude
    Conor
    Gabriel
    Ewan
    Holly
    Emily

In this we have:

2 RVs
    1 wolf
    3 NRVs

So who have we got left now?

Gertrude
    Conor
    Gabriel
    Ewan
    Holly
    Emily

In this we have:

2 RVs
    1 wolf
    3 NRVs

Or maybe Angus is the last wolf...

Did you see the end of the usual suspects, nobody saw that coming.

• Advertisement

Nah, she was way off. You guys are getting the task all wrong

Enlighten us so oh wise one? :rolleyes:

Enlighten us so oh wise one? :rolleyes:

I’m fairly sure Jake won the prize all on his own. Toss a coin has nothing to do with it.

That’s the truth...

In fairness that couldn't be the case

Unless the prize is a double kill and nothing useful for us then this game is done

Geralt, do you know what else is the truth?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Sorry, Kill ****ing Eva, any other thought is madness!

Takes two lynches no? The wording is a little ambigious and I dont like ambiguity.

In the game so far she could only have died from lynching or the sword. Her own team mate was hardly going to bite her and weve only had one poison from Phil!

OFF WITH HER HEAD

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

My vote is to lynch Eva and for Angus to take a swing at Holly. FWIW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

My vote is to hit the ****ing confirmed wolf with the sword and guarantee there is a max of one kill tonight. I think Holly is bogey but we DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY CHANCES!

Kill the Wolf! Kill the Wolf

Nah there's still two RVs in hiding, it's too risky. It took my brain awhile to catch onto the fact :o

Orla WW wrote: »

Takes two lynches no? The wording is a little ambigious and I dont like ambiguity.

In the game so far she could only have died from lynching or the sword. Her own team mate was hardly going to bite her and weve only had one poison from Phil!

OFF WITH HER HEAD

There’s no need to be so aggressive, you remind me of Nigel.

I half agree with you

• Advertisement

Kill Eva
    Orla

Lynch Eva
    Gabs - sword Holly
    Gertie -

Anyone else?

I'll hang until 6 or so, no panic
    I'd like to sword Ewan but not sure its the right move

There’s no need to be so aggressive, you remind me of Nigel.

Yeah I dont do safe words here Eva

Kill Eva
    Orla

Lynch Eva
    Gabs - sword Holly
    Gertie -

Anyone else?

I'll hang until 6 or so, no panic
    I'd like to sword Ewan but not sure its the right move

Could you perhaps just play whats in front of you and kill the person who we know is CONFIRMED as a wolf!

My vote is to hit the ****ing confirmed wolf with the sword and guarantee there is a max of one kill tonight. I think Holly is bogey but we DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY CHANCES!

Kill the Wolf! Kill the Wolf

What are you talking about 2 kills tonight? We lynch Eva at Lynchtime. Then she's dead. So there won't be a monster kill tonight. We're not taking any chances.

OFF WITH HER HEAD

Where are you guys getting takes two kills from though? The OP says can be lynched on first kill. All other forms I'm assuming would be poison and munch would take two. Just saying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Do we want Eva to have a prize if we swing and hit the nilf? What if it’s some sort of lynch immunity?

The nilf will get the prize I know but we should eliminate the baddie we have ASAP.

Yeah I dont do safe words here Eva

Well I “don’t do murders” and yet here we all find ourselves.... We all surprise ourselves at sometime

Nah there's still two RVs in hiding, it's too risky. It took my brain awhile to catch onto the fact :o

And? If Angus says that he's gonna kill Holly and Holly decides she has something to declare then fine. I don't see the risk here. Or I do see the risk but think it's acceptable.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do we want Eva to have a prize if we swing and hit the nilf? What if it’s some sort of lynch immunity?

The nilf will get the prize I know but we should eliminate the baddie we have ASAP.

I think you all just want me to stay around.

I gotta go for awhile, see you back later after you have spent 6 hours of going round and round in circles....

• Advertisement

What are you talking about 2 kills tonight? We lynch Eva at Lynchtime. Then she's dead. So there won't be a monster kill tonight. We're not taking any chances.

I meant two kills tomorrow. I am not being smart here but kill the known bloody wolf. We have no idea who the last wolf is, Ewan/Holly are being mentioned and arent online, we learn from a lynch! A sword swing doesnt put pressure on anyone.

Kiki

"Another formidable opponent. Can be lynched on first attempt, but any other kill attempts will take 2 to eliminate such a foe. That is unless attacked by the Witcher with his sword."

Look she is most likely going to die if lynched but if you take the literal meaning of "can be lynched on first attempt" then it could be construed as first lynch. Stretching a bit but her role could have been described in a less ambigious way and I dont like ambiguity. Kill the one in front of us, let the unknowns argue to the lynch.

Advertisement