Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

It would be Ewan if it was anyone I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Okay maybe wait and see what everyone else says, I think it would be a good tactic if circumstances were different but we'd be forcing the last two RVs to reveal themselves by doing it that way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I vote that Eva gets the sword

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I meant two kills tomorrow. I am not being smart here but kill the known bloody wolf. We have no idea who the last wolf is, Ewan/Holly are being mentioned and arent online, we learn from a lynch! A sword swing doesnt put pressure on anyone.

Kiki

"Another formidable opponent. Can be lynched on first attempt, but any other kill attempts will take 2 to eliminate such a foe. That is unless attacked by the Witcher with his sword."

Look she is most likely going to die if lynched but if you take the literal meaning of "can be lynched on first attempt" then it could be construed as first lynch. Stretching a bit but her role could have been described in a less ambigious way and I dont like ambiguity. Kill the one in front of us, let the unknowns argue to the lynch.

Ah god come'on you're absolutely reaching there. CAN be lynched means she will be dead if we lynch her. There's enough numbers left on our side to win this. We won't learn anything from lynch results tonight anyway because it's only a single wolf voting in it.

Sewing angus shwing that cold hard steel at Eva. She likes that kinda thing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ah god come'on you're absolutely reaching there. CAN be lynched means she will be dead if we lynch her. There's enough numbers left on our side to win this. We won't learn anything from lynch results tonight anyway because it's only a single wolf voting in it.

I might be reaching but a lynch is a predetermind time each night and allows us and those up for the chop to discuss, a random sword attack is a totally unnecessary risk. Play it straight and kill feckin Kiki

Okay maybe wait and see what everyone else says, I think it would be a good tactic if circumstances were different but we'd be forcing the last two RVs to reveal themselves by doing it that way
    No we're not. If a RV wants to reveal if they feel under threat then they'll reveal. Like I said if Holly wants to claim a role before she gets beheaded then we can deal with that at the time. I just think we can end this game today if we use the tools available to us. I think there's more to be gained by Geralt killing Holly and lynching Eva. But I'm not gonna keep harping on about it. I've made my case. Geralt is the one with the sword.

No we're not. If a RV wants to reveal if they feel under threat then they'll reveal. Like I said if Holly wants to claim a role before she gets beheaded then we can deal with that at the time. I just think we can end this game today if we use the tools available to us. I think there's more to be gained by Geralt killing Holly and lynching Eva. But I'm not gonna keep harping on about it. I've made my case. Geralt is the one with the sword.

Yes but say Holly comes on and reveals she's the seer, then we move onto someone else and they come on and reveal they're the BG. That's forcing both to reveal their role

The game is done anyway I think

After lynch tonite the seer can come out, tell us who they peeked, the BG protects them, I die tomorrow morning, the BG comes out, theres a lynch and a peek after that

Only one person it can be after that and four confirmed village still around

After lynch tonite the seer can come out, tell us who they peeked, the BG protects them, I die tomorrow morning, the BG comes out, theres a lynch and a peek after that

But it would be nice to get the last wolf before all that

• Advertisement

Although that could happen at lynch time anyway. Aghhh Angus I don't envy you :o

Angus WW wrote: »

Then is there any harm in the BG and seer to come out now, I know I said yesterday about mass reveals but it's the same set of events just in a different order

So would there be any harm in the BG and seer coming out now? I know I said about mass reveals yesterday but it's the same set of events just in a different order with the potential of killing the wolf today and Eva tonight.

If both RVs are safe then I'd be in favour of knifing an unknown and leaving Eva for the lynch.

Are there any downsides to that though?

I've sent in the order for eva, get it over with

makes no odds either way, we'll see who gets the present

Ahh I was wondering what happened to that post I was in the middle of writing. I must have hit post somehow, I thought something went wrong on my laptop

I think boards is being a bit funny this lunchtime.

I've sent in the order for eva, get it over with

makes no odds either way, we'll see who gets the present

Yeah cool, your decision anyway. Either way we get an evil :)

I think boards is being a bit funny this lunchtime.

It's doing my head in, how on earth are we meant to do post analysis when it's taking 10 years to load a page

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

With Eva gone, I'm going for 2nd on my FFA, Holly

Emily WW wrote: »
    With Eva gone, I'm going for 2nd on my FFA, Holly

Oh Emily, how nice of you to show up just as the kill order has been put in for someone else and you're safe. That's convenient :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

One might think you've been following along with the thread this whole time

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Eva WW has been attacked.

Eva WW is dead.

Eva WW was
    Kikimora.

Ok so left are:
    Angus WW - GERALT
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Orla WW - NRV

Left unknown in there is the Doppler, Triss, Foltest, and Dara. 8 players, 7 village vs 1 wolf.

Think whoever wins the prize for the village should keep it to themselves in case the wolf gets an extra kill and uses on them to prevent them from using theirs

I

Am

Posting

This

• Advertisement

Maybe