Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I had a feeling based on the timing of the Nigel kill that Angus was Geralt. So I protected him.

I didn't want to reveal that with an upcoming munch I couldn't protect him from so I took a chance.

This just looks like you're looking back over your posts searching for something that makes you look like BG. You already said didn't leave any breadcrumbs and didn't mention saying anything to Angus
    Nope, I've breadcrumbed before and it got me spotted :(

Literally my only alluding to it is what I said to Gabs yesterday. Tbh I was kinda hoping I'd draw a fake Foltest claim as well by not hinting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

This just looks like you're looking back over your posts searching for something that makes you look like BG. You already said didn't leave any breadcrumbs and didn't mention saying anything to Angus

Well it's hardly a breadcrumb is it, but explains my thought process for protecting Angus *shrugs*

As I said, it's all gravy, we get Holly tonight or tomorrow it's game over and the W for the village

Well it's hardly a breadcrumb is it, but explains my thought process for protecting Angus *shrugs*

As I said, it's all gravy, we get Holly tonight or tomorrow it's game over and the W for the village

Yep village win either way :)

Would be nice to win you round admittedly Gertie after you ragging on me all game though :(

But que sera sera

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Yep village win either way :)

What’s the scores, Ms Daws?

• Advertisement

I'm guessing that Ewan won two extra votes for the lynch.

Holly x 2 = Two extra votes

Sooooo I would ask that as many people as possible vote for Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You know Angus can protect himself yeah?

I dont really like either of your picks last night for protection so that doesnt help me! Saving yourself is bizarre, you were in the unknowns, highly unlikely to be targeted

I actually can’t protect myself and sword someone

I can’t believe there’s even a conversation, Ewan is the last wolf, he got a little victory last nite do not give him another one here

Lynch Ewan

I'm guessing that Ewan won two extra votes for the lynch.

Holly x 2 = Two extra votes

Sooooo I would ask that as many people as possible vote for Ewan

I didn't win anything unfortunately, but it's a masterful play by Holly.

But as I go to the gallows are there any requests? :)

Looking like 6-5 with Ewan in the lead and Hollys 2 extra votes included

I do love this clip of one of my fave songs.

• Advertisement

Sorry 6-4 :)

Ewan - 6 - Angus, Holly, Conor, Orla, Emily, Gertrude
    Holly - 4 - Gabriel, Ewan, X2Vote

Sorry 6-4 :)

Ewan - 6 - Angus, Holly, Conor, Orla, Emily, Gertrude
    Holly - 4 - Gabriel, Ewan, X2Vote

I don't even mind this being my first ever Boards mislynch :D

It's solved the game so let's have some fun for the rest of the night

I'm coming for that top post count Conor though ;)

If I was the BG and very close to being lynched last night, I would have came out on thread with my role.

Then I’d do the “am I protecting myself am I protecting someone else” bluff. At least I would be saving someone else that was roled from munch.

What’s the point dying in a lynch when you could protect 2 other players in the munch? (The one you actually protected and the one whose place you’d now taken).

Yes the night is young, let's have a dance before you leave this world

giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    If I was the BG and very close to being lynched last night, I would have came out on thread with my role.

Then I’d do the “am I protecting myself am I protecting someone else” bluff. At least I would be saving someone else that was roled from munch.

What’s the point dying in a lynch when you could protect 2 other players in the munch? (The one you actually protected and the one whose place you’d now taken).

I dunno what goes through my head sometimes alright in fairness.

Yes the night is young, let's have a dance before you leave this world

giphy.gif

I don't do waltz, more of a rocker me. Also not a wolf

Let’s all boogie!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290a8b6460b901506dca995ecf21f9cd6b687c65eb&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Hmmm, if I was in the wolf position and won 2 extra votes, I'd either play them against myself early like this as a bluff play or wait until 2055 to play them against the other player.

So I'm still Ewan but whereas I was sure (ish) earlier, I'm not anymore ffs 😕

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Hmmm, if I was in the wolf position and won 2 extra votes, I'd either play them against myself early like this as a bluff play or wait until 2055 to play them against the other player.

So I'm still Ewan but whereas I was sure (ish) earlier, I'm not anymore ffs ��

Zactly, at least you see the play Emily. But it's cool cos you know what

Either way village win so it's fine :)

May aswell put your dancing shoes on and join us.

If I was in Ewans position and was village I would be fighting tooth and nail not to be lynched tonight. Not because the village will win anyway but just so Holly wouldn't outlive me especially if I thought she double voted herself to make me look bad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2997af13b6d46d6ad24d9f469c5954a54f290044fe&rid=giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    May aswell put your dancing shoes on and join us.

I have the perfect song for you Con Con

If I was in Ewans position and was village I would be fighting tooth and nail not to be lynched tonight. Not because the village will win anyway but just so Holly wouldn't outlive me especially if I thought she double voted herself to make me look bad

I've done that, nobody wants to believe me so may as well have some fun on the way out.

Like what do you want from me Gertrude.

I've pointed to posts showing my thinking

'Oh you're just scanning your posts for stuff that looks BG like'

Everything I do is being met by - NAH, you're making it up.

So fook it. I'm gonna have fun for my last hr and a half.

I'm in a serious food coma

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yeah unless you expected them not to be posted like they were. I'd say that's caught Ewan out a little

• Advertisement

And ignores me.

Not even a token response, see, what is the bloody point?

Yeah so back to the music videos :rolleyes:

Advertisement