Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't really know how I could milk credit, there are two bad teams here Nigel. Gabs being bad doesn't mean I'm good. I could be a teammate throwing Gabriel under the bus, someone on the other evil team or a goodie.

Also, why would I want distance if Gabriel is good?

because leading a lynch mob that ends up getting a villager lynched isn't a good place to be? You realise we're talking in the context of your posts could be seen to gently push gabs as a baddie and put him up for lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Including 6 in the first FFA creates a lot of fluff for those looking for good reasons for all 6 could you narrow it down now to 3 or put them in two groups a sides and b sides? So we can debate them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    because leading a lynch mob that ends up getting a villager lynched isn't a good place to be? You realise we're talking in the context of your posts could be seen to gently push gabs as a baddie and put him up for lynch?

Oh I saw what you meant after I posted that, as per the following post. I read it as distancing myself from Gabriel which I thought was odd.

Surely any vote where a villager is lynched isn't a good place to be. Me leading a lynch mob again Gabriel say is still only worth 1 vote. Everyone else has to make their own mind up. I've said a number of times he's top of my list, I don't think anyone else has yet suspected Gabriel so I think we're far away from a mob forming. You and Conor have both ignored the post that raised my suspicions, but have focused on me instead. Do you find anything suspicious in Gabriel's post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That’s not my FFA Jake. My FFA will be three from those six ;)

Angus is too quiet for my liking. One post yesterday re timing of nilfs and monsters kills.

One post today just after munch regarding nilfs and monsters again.

Too quiet Angus, why didn’t you take time today at munch when many were around to strike up a convo?

• Advertisement

Ah ok Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    no he never responded.

yo phil, what up?

Instead of being part of a gang-handed attack on me, if you read the thread you would see that I apologised already for that mistake. I mixed you up with someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hi everybody, checking in. Going to read what's been happening so far, will post what I think then

giphy.gif

let us know how you get on gerty

Phil WW wrote: »
    Instead of being part of a gang-handed attack on me, if you read the thread you would see that I apologised already for that mistake. I mixed you up with someone else.

i miss stuff, apologies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

A what? :eek:

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Did Phil ever get back to this? I can't see it. It seems an odd mistake to make and then make no reference to it when called out on it.
    no he never responded.

yo phil, what up?

which begs the questions, was barbara **** stirring?

having said that, i cannot find your clarification

which begs the questions, was barbara **** stirring?

I don't like to speak on behalf of other people so I'll let Barbara answer that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

@Conor - what about my two posts so far has me on your longlist of FFA candidates?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Angus is too quiet for my liking. One post yesterday re timing of nilfs and monsters kills.

One post today just after munch regarding nilfs and monsters again.

Too quiet Angus, why didn’t you take time today at munch when many were around to strike up a convo?

Because I'm working, I'm on my lunch now so I'm here, I'll be back this evening.

I asked a question yesterday about the munches cause it wasn't in the OP

Angus WW wrote: »
    @Conor - what about my two posts so far has me on your longlist of FFA candidates?

i think he is picking low posters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It’s not that confusing, Juicy Lucy.

I have taken 6 players and will base an FFA of 3 from said players. I highly doubt all 6 are good and I’m hoping half are bad and I select correctly.

The hashtag thing is for those of us who, near lynch time, have said “when I die and return NRV don’t forget blah blah blah”. Those posts are always forgotten.

Your really plating a numbers game there, hoping for three bad out of a random 6 isn't exactly a scientific way to prove someone is a wolf. I get you need to start somewhere but a random 6 is a rough start point. That being said, I've no better ideas right now

no he never responded.

yo phil, what up?

Did Phil ever answer? Been on plenty and something potentially easy to clarify

Orla WW wrote: »

few posts above

Orla WW wrote: »

Is anyone reading this thread?

few posts above

Thanks

• Advertisement

Just a tally of all posts so far, good to have lots of info

Conor WW 32
    Barbara WW 19
    Liam WW 15
    Jake WW 15
    Phil WW 13
    Derry WW 13
    Frank WW 13
    Nigel WW 11
    Gabriel WW 10
    Orla WW 9
    Patrick WW 9
    Vernon WW 9
    Lucy WW 8
    Eva WW 7
    Stu Redman 6
    Angus WW 4
    Emily WW 2
    Gertrude WW 1
    Holly WW 1
    Abigail WW 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

Angus WW wrote: »
    Because I'm working, I'm on my lunch now so I'm here, I'll be back this evening.

I asked a question yesterday about the munches cause it wasn't in the OP

I wonder if you would have replied so promptly if I had posted about you at 11:45am or 2:45pm. Now we’ll never know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Derry I have no reads yet. Not much to go on really. Give me a chance!

Late to the party today because of a Guinea pig related emergency. (That's got to be a new excuse :D) Have a few things to sort for the parents and then I'll be back. Just popped on to catch up before I fall too far behind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

no he never responded.

yo phil, what up?

Seems very suspicious from Phil alright ðŸ˜

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jasus Conor you're chatty aren't ya!

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Jasus Conor you're chatty aren't ya!

chatting is good.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Seems very suspicious from Phil alright ðŸ˜

Even more suspicious from you to go out of your way to not read ten posts previous.

Orla and Emily straight onto my FFA. No way two people could be so oblivious to a couple of posts around them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Even more suspicious from you to go out of your way to not read ten posts previous.

My smiley face didn't come out, I was just on the wind

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

And the Abigail mistake? :rolleyes:

Advertisement