Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan you do realise I was in the middle of posting the cat gif while you were writing that? And boards is taking about ten years to load pages so no I wasn't ignoring you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I didn't want the BG out in the open with Geralt in play still. I took a risk. It paid off, albeit by the skin of my nose :D

Tried to signal to Angus I'd protected him Night 2 as well, hang on I'll get the post

Bit of spoof going on here I feel! You took a risk alright but tbh the only reason you didn't claim last night is because your false claim would have been countered today and you would have lost your wolf team mate anyway so effectively suicide.

You ONLY counter claimed today cause it was a straight run off and your doing the honourable thing of trying which is great to see but you or Holly is evil and dying. Its a foregone conclusion that village wins.

Even last night, the only reason I actually didn't go for you over Babs was you had ample opportunity to claim and put up post saying you or others shouldn't claim to protect RVs basically. Now you've come with a fanny hair of being lynched last night and you want us to believe you did that without claiming

Like what do you want from me Gertrude.

I've pointed to posts showing my thinking

'Oh you're just scanning your posts for stuff that looks BG like'

Everything I do is being met by - NAH, you're making it up.

So fook it. I'm gonna have fun for my last hr and a half.

But you contradicted yourself. You said you didn't leave any breadcrumbs but then say you were trying to hint to Angus last night.

Your words don't match your actions, it's not a case of me just going nah, you're making it up

Orla WW wrote: »
    Bit of spoof going on here I feel! You took a risk alright but tbh the only reason you didn't claim last night is because your false claim would have been countered today and you would have lost your wolf team mate anyway so effectively suicide.

You ONLY counter claimed today cause it was a straight run off and your doing the honourable thing of trying which is great to see but you or Holly is evil and dying. Its a foregone conclusion that village wins.

Even last night, the only reason I actually didn't go for you over Babs was you had ample opportunity to claim and put up post saying you or others shouldn't claim to protect RVs basically. Now you've come with a fanny hair of being lynched last night and you want us to believe you did that without claiming

Of course, so it's fine. I go to my grave to the cool tunes of the Eagles, knowing the village have it in the bag.

• Advertisement

But you contradicted yourself. You said you didn't leave any breadcrumbs but then say you were trying to hint to Angus last night.

Your words don't match your actions, it's not a case of me just going nah, you're making it up

It absolutely is and has been since day 1.

But it's gravy, I was right on Eva and you ragged on me for that too :(

We win even with lynching me, so see I don't care, because nobody wants to believe me anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Just saw this
    Vote Holly x 2 (secret, secret)

As Oliver Callan would say lolcano

Of course, so it's fine. I go to my grave to the cool tunes of the Eagles, knowing the village have it in the bag.

Grand job! Goodnight and God bless, see you in the DR.

If he comes back as ****in NRV or something ill ****ing lose the plot

Nah I'm just the BG Orla. Played terribly bar protecting Derry admittedly to put myself in this position but sure lookit it brought Holly out of hiding so there's a silver lining there too.

• Advertisement

No point losing the plot, we're doing our best with the information we have in front of us and we have an almost village consensus that he looks wolfy as f**k bar Gabriel of course. We're all in this together :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Woah. Back up.

How can you become top poster Ewan if you get lynched tonight? According to you, the game will be continuing on after you are gone and I’ll be here posting away to stay in the lead.

There’s only one way the game can finish with you as top poster.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Woah. Back up.

How can you become top poster Ewan if you get lynched tonight? According to you, the game will be continuing on after you are gone and I’ll be here posting away to stay in the lead.

There’s only one way the game can finish with you as top poster.

Doesn't count if I'm dead :D

*In my head anyways

Doesn't count if I'm dead :D

*In my head anyways

Well then Frank is top poster! Poor fella, got no time in this world! Did he taste nice?

So Ewan what are you going to do in the afterlife? :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nah I'm just the BG Orla. Played terribly bar protecting Derry admittedly to put myself in this position but sure lookit it brought Holly out of hiding so there's a silver lining there too.

Haha. Orla will not be impressed that you are taking the cred for Holly claiming BG.

So Ewan what are you going to do in the afterlife? :)

Make a kickass playlist from all the videos I posted

Well then Frank is top poster! Poor fella, got no time in this world! Did he taste nice?

Interesting that you mention Frank, but that's a story for post game after ye get Holly :D

Would you like a bit of live music as you go?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

This is an awesome mash up if y'all be finished using me as a punchbag for a few mins :(

Aww don't be like that about the punching bag, it's nothing personal. Alls fair in love and werewolf and all. You know we love you really <3

giphy.gif

Now back to the game...

GET HIM!!!

giphy.gif

Aww don't be like that about the punching bag, it's nothing personal. Alls fair in love and werewolf and all. You know we love you really <3

giphy.gif

You'll miss me as a sparring partner :)

Anyways, I'm running out of videos.

How's the lockdown going for people? Hope you're all keeping sane, I'm off till Tuesday so happy to spend some time with the family :)

Oh wait.

I have a few more. Conor got his own song so I'm gonna dedicate one to each of the remaining players.

First to Holly. Fair play with the vote thing, savage play. Amazing move and ya got me honey :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

The state of play when the prize votes were played (1824) was 5 to Ewan, 3 to Holly, it had been 4-4 until I switched 15min before that. Of course, it could be like Orla says that the person playing the votes wasn't expecting them to be posted like that....

Both Ewan and Holly posted within seconds of each other (1826) but Ewan was first to post and his subsequent claim that the votes were only placed when Holly came online doesn't hold water - she posted at 1813 and 1823 Ewan had previously posted at 1804 and 1823 so both were online.

Orla's point here probably seals it for me, I'm sticking with Ewan although not 100% confident in it
    the only reason you didn't claim last night is because your false claim would have been countered today and you would have lost your wolf team mate anyway so effectively suicide.

Next up is Emily. Hope you enjoyed your first game...

• Advertisement

Coming to Orla next. Tongue as sharp as a knife but creamy and gooey on the inside

Advertisement