Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Next up is Gabby. Thank you for believing in me. I think I know your real face so I hope you'll enjoy this dedication ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lockdown is good as it can be, sanity comes and goes :pac:

Don't know when I'll get to see the rest of my family or the ol ball and chain again but we keep moving forward :o

That's great being off until Tuesday, say you're in need of a serious break :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Coming to Orla next. Tongue as sharp as a knife but creamy and gooey on the inside

Good choice

I am indeed Gertie and this next one is for you. Tailor made because of your posting last night dearie, me ould sparring partner. You go get Holly for me :)

Finally Angus and I'm pretty sure I know the real face here too so this is another handpicked choon: ;)

Ok, ok ok you also deserve this bud :)

• Advertisement

I don't want to go :(

I'm not a wolf

giphy.gif

michaelclarkeduncan.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Farewell Ewan

Stop it Ewan you have me in stitches, that song is the saddest thing I've ever heard :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Woooo

The village had enough, it was time to put an end to this, they were sure they had their man...or creature. After a week of bloodshed, there was one more Nilfgaardian for them to route out to cease the slaughter, and now they were so sure they were leading this Doppler figure to his end at the lonely gallows.

Ewan WW pleaded his case and even played them some Eagles music to try and show his innocence. This would have greatly pleased some, greatly offended others so Ewan WW wasn't sure if his gift of the smooth, silky vocals of Don Henley helped or worsened his case. Ewan was starting to feel this could indeed be the end of the innocence.

He looked up at the gallows where his lights would be put out for good, and then was placed on the stage where the noose was tightened. As the rest of the group looked up at him, he noticed one face with a knowing smile, almost smug. It was Holly WW. Ewan tried to point and warn the village one more time, but everything went black.

Ewan WW has been lynched.

He was
    The Doppler

Happy days, mislynch my hoop

OH MY GOD

Well done team.

Congratulations to the village on a wonderful Day 4 win!

The game is now over, thank you all for your participation.

Stu, sKeith, Perse.

Thanks Stu, Keith & Persp

Congratulations to the village on a wonderful Day 4 win!

The game is now over, thank you all for your participation.

Stu, sKeith, Perse.

Thanks folks, I thoroughly enjoyed that game! Genuinely as an NRV I was engaged from the start! Really enjoyed that and I didnt even have a backroom. Some great modulation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Thanks mods! Great game, enjoyed that :)

Heh, well done team. :pac:

I was originally Frank btw, and then subbed in for Ewan day 1.

• Advertisement

You guys we did it

giphy.gif

Necro you sneaky devil, I bloody knew it! You had me near demented yesterday :D

Well done everyone, great game and thanks mods for running. Seriously well thought out and very fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Very well done mods, very well done indeed. Really enjoyed that one.

Congrats to the village. Gertrude all I wanted was for you to once doubt your convictions and think I mightn't be a wolf. Could you not just have given me that?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

well done all. thanks mods.

ewan/necro (i presume?) was hoping you would pull it off for this lynch, just for the moral victory; saying that as a villager.

your gloating would have been glorious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Fantastic game
    Congrats villagers
    Nilfaardians Monsters we will have our day soon

Thanks Stu Skeith Persp for a fantastic game on thread and off it.

Well done everyone!!

I have been glued to the screen last few days with all the twists and turns

Barney92 wrote: »
    Very well done mods, very well done indeed. Really enjoyed that one.

Congrats to the village. Gertrude all I wanted was for you to once doubt your convictions and think I mightn't be a wolf. Could you not just have given me that?

Ha was it Necro that said I was like a dog with a bone? Every fibre of my being was telling me there was something up with the two of you, Angus being a coincidence in the votes muddled things up and even after Jake flipped and Angus came out I was like it's them :eek: But Necro had me thinking I was a lunatic and nobody else seemed to agree with me so when the two wagons formed it was like all my christmases came at once :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

GG, well called Gertie, you had Barbara and Ewan nailed to rights

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Orla checked out and back to factory settings

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ah well at least we won. Well played Necro, you had me.

Thanks a million for playing guys, it was very entertaining to follow and watch unfold. Some great participation both on here and in the BRs which made the game what it was. I'll make a bit more of a detailed post tomorrow when hopefully Boards isn't doing an Axl Rose with page loads.

You should all have DR and BR access now with your regular accounts.

(Mod: removing link to avoid influx of bots. Anyone who needs link, if you don't have it already, can PM Stu, if you don't mind).

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ah well at least we won. Well played Necro, you had me.

You're going to have Necro bias from now on, it's a real illness :p

Well done everyone again, the way all the powers and everything were used and Orla coming out with that fake arrow was brilliant. Such a fun game :D

Advertisement