Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With all this corona virus stuff going on, does anyone smell an invasion?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Al-Qaeda operatives allowed to roam free inside America is not at all suspicious :confused: The disconnect from reality is frightening and scary.

We have the CIA deliberately hiding info from other law enforcement agencies and the world accepts this?

But you see, he doesn't believe in your theory.
    I suspect he would laugh in your face if you told him that secret Nazis were behind it all.

Yet you claim he supports your theory.
    That's dishonest.

And the fact you keep dodging the question about it rather than answer it directly is even more dishonest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Al-Qaeda operatives

Most of them are men taking flying lessons. Of the ones who were known or even wanted, they slip the net. FBI, CIA, investigators, Interpol - they **** up. They can spend years searching for wanted people. It's not like TV and movies.

This has been explained to you, most rational people can easily grasp this stuff, you, not so much. Then again, all this patent misunderstanding helps you bring your conspiracy tales to life, which I suspect is the real reason

You keep mentioning Richard Clarke, the ex-head of the FBI. He is criticising the CIA, in his personal opinion and view, they didn't do their job properly, they ****ed up.

But you've decided that the CIA worked with secret Nazi's and a massive cast of characters to blow up the Twin Towers.

And you keep referring an individual who directly disagrees with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Most of them are men taking flying lessons. Of the ones who were known or even wanted, they slip the net. FBI, CIA, investigators, Interpol - they **** up. They can spend years searching for wanted people. It's not like TV and movies.

Dohnjoe this is the make believe version of the story.

This is the reality.
    In an interview aired on Aug. 11 on a local PBS affiliate in Colorado, Clarke charges that Tenet and two other senior CIA officials, Cofer Black and Richard Blee, deliberately withheld information about two of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 77 — al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar. The two had entered the United States more than a year before the 9/11 attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You keep mentioning Richard Clarke, the ex-head of the FBI. He is criticising the CIA, in his personal opinion and view, they didn't do their job properly, they ****ed up.

We've been here before. Cheerful is basing this on a quote mine. Conspiraloons don't really do detail as they've no attention span.

Ive read Richard Clarkes book called Against All Enemies. Cheerful has not read Richard Clarkes book called Against All Enemies. I'm not sure Cheerful has ever read beyond wikipedia or a short youtube video on any topic he tries to be an expert on.

Clarke admits to failures in the FBI and CIA. He admits to his failures. These failures cost lives. At no point does he suggest 9/11 was organised by anyone but Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. And at no point does he suggest it was an inside job.

The "cover up" was the CIA trying to cover up their mistakes leading up to 9/11.

Dohnjoe this is the make believe version of the story.

You are claiming secret Nazi's blew up the towers, when someone asks you a direct or simple question about this, you start deflecting (which coincidentally is what Alex Jones does)

To demonstrate:

Your secret Nazi's 9/11 theory, is it your opinion or is it fact?

If this theory unique to you or is there any other source for that specific theory?

Does this exact theory exist anywhere outside of your imagination?

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe Alvin Buzzy" Krongard was the Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (third highest ranked person in the CIA) He was appointed by George Tenet on March 16, 2001.

He was involved in insider trading and bought 95 percent of put options for United Airlines on 6th of Sep 2001.

CIA guy was purchasing puts options 5 days before 9/11 and nobody thinks thats odd really?

Dohnjoe Alvin Buzzy" Krongard was t

You keep dredging this stuff up and flinging it in here rather than face the terrifying concept of having to directly support your claim.

Am I mistaken, was it you who recently said that people have to prove their claim..

Yes it was you..

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Dohnjoe Alvin Buzzy" Krongard was the Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (third highest ranked person in the CIA) He was appointed by George Tenet on March 16, 2001.

He was involved in insider trading and bought 95 percent of put options for United Airlines on 6th of Sep 2001.

CIA guy was purchasing puts options 5 days before 9/11 and nobody thinks thats odd really?

What do you mean 95 percent of put options? That makes no sense

Happy to go into details on this as I have done work on pricing of options and option trading.

PHG wrote: »
    What do you mean 95 percent of put options? That makes no sense

Happy to go into details on this as I have done work on pricing of options and option trading.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/putoption.asp

A put option becomes more valuable as the price of the underlying stock decreases. Conversely, a put option loses its value as the underlying stock increases. Because put options, when exercised, provide a short position in the underlying asset, they are used for hedging purposes or to speculate on downside price action.

Investors may buy put options when they are concerned that the stock market will fall. That's because a put—which grants the right to sell an underlying asset at a fixed price through a predetermined time frame—will typically increase in value when the price of its underlying asset heads southward

In this case the investor here made more money from stocks going down on 9/11. You gambling this may happen.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/putoption.asp

A put option becomes more valuable as the price of the underlying stock decreases. Conversely, a put option loses its value as the underlying stock increases. Because put options, when exercised, provide a short position in the underlying asset, they are used for hedging purposes or to speculate on downside price action.

Investors may buy put options when they are concerned that the stock market will fall. That's because a put—which grants the right to sell an underlying asset at a fixed price through a predetermined time frame—will typically increase in value when the price of its underlying asset heads southward

In this case the investor here made more money from stocks going down on 9/11. You gambling this may happen.

Copy/pasta

I'll ask these questions again, is there a reason why you have difficulty answering them?

If this theory unique to you or is there any other source for that specific theory?

• Advertisement

Copy/pasta

I'll ask these questions again, is there a reason why you have difficulty answering them?

I have a life outside the forums, I Am busy. I don't have the time to be writing paragraphs. I wrote longer posts yesterday and got the same crap from you.

I Am busy.

LOL

You must have written a hundred or more posts to just 2 threads in the last week, some of which are paragraphs and paragraphs long.

Edit: 250 posts

In just above reply you could have answered all three questions.

Look..

Is your personal secret Nazi theory fact or opinion?

It's a one word answer. This is a debate forum last I checked, not a soap-box arena.

LOL

You must have written a hundred or more posts to just 2 threads in the last week, some of which are paragraphs and paragraphs long.

Edit: 250 posts

In just above reply you could have answered all three questions.

Look..

Is your personal secret Nazi theory fact or opinion?

It's a one word answer. This is a debate forum last I checked, not a soap-box arena.

I only commented at page 5 (start of may) and only 11 pages 250 posts?
    The other thread most of my posts are 1 to 5 lines.
    You guys have all day to post.

I only commented at page 5 (start of may) and only 11 pages 250 posts?
    The other thread most of my posts are 1 to 5 lines.
    You guys have all day to post.

lol

Extraordinary, can't imagine what it's like to have a belief so extreme that it requires this level of dishonesty and mental gymnastics

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A question for the mods.

How has CS managed to turn yet another thread into his own personal 9-11 shìtfest?

Why is he constantly allowed to ask questions and demand answers yet nothing is said when he constantly deflects or just plain refuses to answer questions asked of him?

A question for the mods.

How has CS managed to turn yet another thread into his own personal 9-11 shìtfest?

Why is he constantly allowed to ask questions and demand answers yet nothing is said when he constantly deflects or just plain refuses to answer questions asked of him?

I agree, but I do take some responsibility, I shouldn't be triggering this idiotic stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Extraordinary, can't imagine what it's like to have a belief so extreme that it requires this level of dishonesty and mental gymnastics

The olympian mental gymnastics doping commission should be notified.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I agree, but I do take some responsibility, I shouldn't be triggering this idiotic stuff

To be honest we are all to blame, we feed his ego by answering his questions instead of ignoring him until he answers ours.

Advertisement