Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fresh milk

Options
  • 26-04-2020 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

just been watching countryfile and i want to know where to buy fresh milk on the north side of Dublin should add can it be bought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Define Fresh - "raw", unhomogenised or just straight from the dairy?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

well did not know there were so many ways to discribe milk ,well in my case its fresh as from the farmer

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Basically some people want unpasteurised, "raw" milk which is legal to sell now/currently - there's been bans and talks of bans at various points in the past. This is basically milk the same as it comes from the cow, nothing else done to it. You can even get this in fancy Dunnes these days as well as most Independent health food stores around the place.

Direct from farmer purchase of treated milk wouldn't be that common as they don't usually have all the kit on-site themselves. I'm going to move this to the Dublin forums as that's where you'd get specific recommendations - do you mean northside city or north county?

Advertisement