Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer

Options
  • 26-04-2020 10:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a printer. A4 is fine although I’d dive on a decent A3 as it would aid my work.
    Need it to for the kids and homework etc as I can see us having to continue the home schooling throughout the summer tbh.

Anyone see anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

i have an old version of one of these, bought second hand it to do A3 prints does the job

oops !

https://www.huntoffice.ie/brother-all-in-one-inkjet-printer-mfcj5330dwzu1-ba76884.html

:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

I just got an Epson Workforce 7720 Series A3 for work and home office use. Amazing! So happy I didn't get the laser, the colour quality of this inkjet is the best I've ever had. Had been researching inkjet vs laser for months. Good luck!

https://www.printerland.co.uk/product/epson-workforce-wf-7720dtwf/140265

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

i have an old version of one of these, bought second hand it to do A3 prints does the job

Did you forget to add a link?
    I just got an Epson Workforce 7720 Series A3 for work and home office use. Amazing! So happy I didn't get the laser, the colour quality of this inkjet is the best I've ever had. Had been researching inkjet vs laser for months. Good luck!

https://www.printerland.co.uk/product/epson-workforce-wf-7720dtwf/140265

Cheers.

Any of you guys printing cad files on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,041 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Viking Direct have a good selection of A3 printers with free delivery in your area and probably next day also. There's a brother model there for less than €150 incl VAT. Hunt Office Supplies are selling the same model at almost €200 and I think they charge for delivery (not 100% sure on that point)

Everyone will have their own favourite but just to say that I have a 10 year old Brother A3 all in one model and it never missed a beat.

You might want to mention this "over the wall" also where some of the guys might be able to give you recommendations

I have printed a few CAD files from the printer and they were spot on. The bulk of my printing would be A3 copies from PDFs

muffler wrote: »
    Viking Direct have a good selection of A3 printers with free delivery in your area and probably next day also. There's a brother model there for less than €150 incl VAT. Hunt Office Supplies are selling the same model at almost €200 and I think they charge for delivery (not 100% sure on that point)

Everyone will have their own favourite but just to say that I have a 10 year old Brother A3 all in one model and it never missed a beat.

You might want to mention this "over the wall" also where some of the guys might be able to give you recommendations

I have printed a few CAD files from the printer and they were spot on. The bulk of my printing would be A3 copies from PDFs

Thanks.
    Seems to be a few A3 printers there for decent value.

• Advertisement

Sorted. Picked up one today.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Gumbo wrote: »
    Sorted. Picked up one today.

Which model did you end up getting?

Advertisement