Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden fence

Options
  • 26-04-2020 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

I live in semi detached,recently purchased. On one side of garden the fence is high enough that I can't see neighbours, however due to uneven ground I can see other neighbour right over the wall. At the lowest ground point the wall is 1.8 meters and then 1.5 meters as i go up the garden. Can I had a trellis fencing and have ivy or something grow on that on top of the wall without planning permission?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

When was the house built? If recent, there would have been a PP condition that the boundarys would have to be at least 1.8m.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jasminecat

ittakestwo wrote: »
    When was the house built? If recent, there would have been a PP condition that the boundarys would have to be at least 1.8m.

The house was built 1970,doed this make a difference?

Advertisement