Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need grass cutter & auto electrician

• 27-04-2020 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hey All,

So my lawnmower is goosed have to wait till landlord gets me a new one anyone know somebody that can cut it cheap its pretty high have be trimmed down then cut, its not that big of a back garden and small front piece?

Also im looking for an auto electrician throw a headunit into my car for me mines bust any recommendations in limerick thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Des Kennedy is open if your looking for an auto electrician.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SupraSonic26

bazz26 wrote: »
    Des Kennedy is open if your looking for an auto electrician.

is he still going? thought he was closed i used to always go to him been years since id been there tho.

My father was down with him this morning getting a new battery for his car. His opening times can be a bit unpredictable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SupraSonic26

bazz26 wrote: »
    My father was down with him this morning getting a new battery for his car. His opening times can be a bit unpredictable though.

sweet cheers ill pop down to him during the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Where exactly is Des located. I know it’s near prison but not sure where.

• Advertisement

If you take the left turn just after the prison on Mulgrave Street, it brings you to another junction across from the Grand Stand Bar, then take a right at that junction and head down that road, he is about half way down he is on the right hand side opposite Garryowen. There are usually a few cars parked outside his shed with their bonnets up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

Good directions, it’s the Track bar not that it makes any difference.

Yeah, the Track Bar. Not sure where I got the Grand Stand from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

Not too sure but I think it was near the Moose bar .

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭iphone6

Hey All,

So my lawnmower is goosed have to wait till landlord gets me a new one anyone know somebody that can cut it cheap its pretty high have be trimmed down then cut, its not that big of a back garden and small front piece?

Also im looking for an auto electrician throw a headunit into my car for me mines bust any recommendations in limerick thanks?

Where are you based could recommend a gardener in the county.

• Advertisement
Advertisement