Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof for NPPR

Options
  • 27-04-2020 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am in the midst of selling my apartment and require a letter or proof from Electric Ireland that my electricity was in my name for the duration of owning it. I need this for a county council so I can go ahead and sell it.  I was unaware this was needed and I have now a buyer and solicitor waiting for the information. 

Can someone please pm me for account details etc.?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi shawshank2020,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number, the address, and the name and telephone number on the account (and please also state for GDPR that you are the account-holder) one of us reps will be able to assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shawshank2020

Hi Una, 

Thanks for coming back to me, I've just sent a PM now and let me know if you need any more details. 

thank you.

Advertisement