Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Cement Paint

Options
  • 27-04-2020 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I have a bag of white cement and I've read that it can be used as paint (2:1 cement:water ratio). I am planning to use it instead of white masonry paint in the garden on the walls. Some bricks (big gray bricks) were never painted; some where painted white ages ago but it barely visible now. I am not planning to remove the old paint as it won't come off anyway. My question is this: will the cement paint hold? Will it crack and peel off? Has anybody tried it? There is lots of ivy vines on the walls anyway, so it doesn't have to look perfect. It's more of a giving it a refreshed look. ...Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!!

Advertisement