Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Store Websites

• 27-04-2020 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Finding it impossible to get gardening gear online due to Covid-19

Does anyone know any websites that have wildflower seeds in stock in particular?

Or any other websites with plants on stock that are delivering

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

I seen some in lidls last week, they had the butterfly ones and some bee ones for about 3 quid and compost and the like,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭DrGreenThumb82

Thanks but I am in an at risk group so trying to stay out of shops if at all possible.

I cleared away two compost heaps that were in the corners of my garden for 33 years!

Want to make one corner all wildflowers and the other corner a wildlife pond with native woodland plants around it

Grats wrote: »

Thanks, I see delivery could take 20 days or more at present. Anyone order from them recently? How long did it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭yobr

I’d wait and see do the garden centers get to open after the 5th May, I would say they will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

Bird food.ie has an organic seed section and are delivering, so is ‘the organic centre’ but I don’t know how much stock they have left on their sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Treppen

Handyhardware.ie maybe! Maybe and ring and ask them if it's not on website.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr Ed2011

Try https://www.thegardenshop.ie/ just search for whatever you are looking for

Mr Ed2011 wrote: »
    Try just search for whatever you are looking for

Thanks by pure chance I checked Facebook and spotted they had reopened their checkout for an hour. Got some shady woodland wildflowers.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I just saw something that made me giggle. I ordered lots of stuff from Mr Middleton shortly before Christmas. I wrote to them asking for advice on some of the plants and I got an autoreply back. The subject was "Corvid19 emergency". My first fleeting thought was, "Oh, no! Do we have an invasion of crows, now, on top of the virus?". Autocorrect causing havoc, more like it. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement