Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The one and only refund thread [READ MOD NOTE BEFORE POSTING]!

1565758596062»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I have PTSD from seeing this thread has been reawakened. The STRESS of it during Covid!

How much was it changed by ? I had a flight changed by half an hour by Indigo lately and they offered me a full refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭gussieg

anyone have trouble getting refund from AER Lingus? I ve been haning on the phone for ages, then get told to fill in an online form, which i did , tiwce, as no reply, then an email saying they would refund (voucher) the aer lingus part but wanted to know what i wanted to do about the jetblue part of the flight . i mreplied back refund please, and heard nothing.

on checking the app, the flight is STILL THERE, NOT CANCELLED or refunded, and they changed the times at the other end this is stressful and a lot of money to be dealing with for me. this has been over 6 weeks since i first started to try and get it refunded, flight not til 19th september, but need to get it sorted asap , to try and see can arrange flight elsewhere.

really freaking out at this stage. prayers about the best thing i can think of.

right after half an hour waiting got through to nicole, who assures me they will refund but there is no phone number for the refunds department directly apparently, so i can only just keep ringing them back to find out from the call centre whats happening. ...

33 days . he also said he would cancel the booking now.

Post edited by gussieg on

Advertisement