Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

pjohnson wrote: »
    Sure they can eat.

Just dont go to a restaurant where your stuoidity endangers others. :)

Your what endangers others?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,548 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Your what endangers others?

Stupidity.

But given the aversion that anti-vaxxers have to education thought it best not to spell everything perfectly. In case you frighten them.

Best to mis-spell a word to show "thinking for yourself" otherwise you might confuse them and lead to them launching into a sermon about Magdalene Laundries when discussing a vaccination :pac:

crossman47 wrote: »
    I know its pointless arguing with someone whose mind is closed but I genuinely can't understand the mindset of people who won't take available steps to safeguard themselves and others against a potentially fatal disease. That doctor who falsified his study into the link between MMR and autism should have been prosecuted for multiple murders.

There wouldn’t have been much point in attempting to prosecute anyone for murder when there is no evidence that they committed murder. You’d have some craic trying to use contact tracing in evidence against a child being prosecuted for the murder of another person who developed Covid for example.

Stupidity.

But given the aversion that anti-vaxxers have to education thought it best not to spell everything perfectly. In case you frighten them.

Best to mis-spell a word to show "thinking for yourself" otherwise you might confuse them and lead to them launching into a sermon about Magdalene Laundries when discussing a vaccination :pac:

It’s not as though they’re entirely unrelated -

Special investigation - Vaccine trials on children worse than first thought

• Registered Users Posts: 23,548 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

It’s not as though they’re entirely unrelated -

I didnt hear that the covid vaccination was to be tested in the Magdalene Laundries.

• Advertisement

I didnt hear that the covid vaccination was to be tested in the Magdalene Laundries.

Nobody suggested anything like that. This was the post which referred to the laundries -

pgj2015 wrote: »
    you are they type of person that would have stood by and cheered as the church and government forced women into the laundries and stole their babies to be sold to wealthy Americans. a good little citizen who does what they are told,not able to think for yourself. well done.

Your reply was this effort -

Wait
    Do you think babies are the same as a virus?
    Do you think you can sell a virus?
    Do you know what basic science is or is education in general bad and you prefer "thinking for yourself"?
    That was an amazing flipflop of a direction change.

When it’s pointed out to you what the poster may have been referring to, you make some quip about nuns and Covid. It’s not like it was actually that difficult to follow what was going on. You had to go out of your way to be wilfully obtuse, even if you hadn’t known about the vaccine trials that were carried out at Bessborough and other homes without the parents consent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

NaFirinne wrote: »
    Wow - People actually saying people should be banned from stuff because the haven't been vaccinated.

This is quickly descending into the Mark of the Beast territory that the Book of Revelation revealed that will happen towards the end of the age.

Bio metrics can be used to find out quickly if someone is vaccinated or not.

So yes you can choose not to get vaccinated...but then it means you can't put your child in schools...you can't get a job...you can't go to shops.

Really crazy world we are living in these days.

Also given that vaccines cause a lot more issues that no one is talking about....are people willfully ignorant of this?

We all have to die of something and I for one will not be taking my mark of the beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭crossman47

There wouldn’t have been much point in attempting to prosecute anyone for murder when there is no evidence that they committed murder. You’d have some craic trying to use contact tracing in evidence against a child being prosecuted for the murder of another person who developed Covid for example.

As a result of that doctor's work, some parents decided not to immunise their children. Some of those children died as a result. That may not be murder in a legal sense but it is murder as far as I am concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭corks finest

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Plain and simple...yes I'd support mandatory vaccination against this virus.

I'll not give reasons, as you don't seem to want discussion and have your mind clearly made up. I'd prohibit international travel for non vaccinated people and perhaps limit their access to certain jobs.

Do you know how long it takes to develop a vaccine?

• Advertisement

Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations?

No

But if it were up to me you'd better prepare to spend an awfully long time in solitary confinement.

Why? if you are vaccinated there's no fear of an unvaccinated individual infecting you.

We all have to die of something and I for one will not be taking my mark of the beast.

Ah quasi religious ct BS.

Will your god, which ever one you believe in, forgive you for causing the deaths of others?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Why? if you are vaccinated there's no fear of an unvaccinated individual infecting you.

Not everyone can get vaccination.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

DubInMeath wrote: »

Will your god, which ever one you believe in, forgive you for causing the deaths of others?

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
    Kill them all, for God will know his own.

Mark of the beast?

Explain please.

osarusan wrote: »
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
    Kill them all, for God will know his own.

Which one?

Might be worth to put a big gold star on those that dont take the vaccine, just so it's easy to spot them

It would be easier to put it on the ones that are prepared to bend over for the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,822 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

What if you've been vaccinated with a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine that doesn't confer any immunity? Just because the government says you have to be vaccinated doesn't magically make the vaccine effective, especially one that's been rushed through development and regulation for the sake of political expediency.

You have committed many murders going by the warped logic of this thread.

Have you ever purchased an expensive pair of shoes? Shame on you.
    You should have got a cheap pair and donated the spare money to the world hunger fund.

Have you spend money on entertainment drink flowers cars or expensive gadgets?
    Shame on you think of all the money you have denied to the poor of the world how many deaths have you caused by your shameful waste of resources?

crazy-face.png

What if you've been vaccinated with a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine that doesn't confer any immunity? Just because the government says you have to be vaccinated doesn't magically make the vaccine effective, especially one that's been rushed through development and regulation for the sake of political expediency.

My point was that if people are willing to accept the vaccine then they are stupid enough to believe it will prevent them from getting the virus.

• Advertisement

Mark of the beast?

Explain please.

Mark-of-the-Beast-e1557169677823.jpg

otr6z3a5pnt41.jpg

Mark-of-the-Beast-e1557169677823.jpg

Ah, that Bullshìt

I bet if you get sick you will push your way into a hospital for treatment, why not just pray? Surely your "god" will heal you?

You have committed many murders going by the warped logic of this thread.

Have you ever purchased an expensive pair of shoes? Shame on you.
    You should have got a cheap pair and donated the spare money to the world hunger fund.

Have you spend money on entertainment drink flowers cars or expensive gadgets?
    Shame on you think of all the money you have denied to the poor of the world how many deaths have you caused by your shameful waste of resources?

crazy-face.png

So just more BS from you, just trolling now or are your meds wearing off?

Oh and in answer to your questions no I never buy expensive shoes etc

endacl wrote: »
    Wish they’d come up with a vaccine for stupid.
    They have it's called Bill's death jab.

What’s this, an attempt to counter BS with even more BS? :confused:

People who do not wish to vaccinate either themselves or their children if they have any, are not causing anyone’s death. It’s the infection or illness or disease that could possibly cause a persons death, and that could be from an infinite number of possible causes (like licking a toilet seat).

So just more BS from you, just trolling now or are your meds wearing off?

I am quite serious I am not going to submit to a forced injection.

They have it's called Bill's death jab.

Do you mean that? Can you explain this Bill Gates conspiracy to me?

Do you mean that? Can you explain this Bill Gates conspiracy to me?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xYSl9uIK8cTV/

From his own mouth.

Not everyone can get vaccination.

Do you think Bill cares?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

I am quite serious I am not going to submit to a forced injection.

I dont believe you will be held down and injected... but you are putting people at risk. If you wont accept the resposibility of living in society, then you dont get the benefits of living in society....e.g. you should pay more for health care to reflect the increased risk and perhaps some other measures.

I note there has been talk recently of immunity passports... how about unvaccinated chipping so the unvaccinated can be tracked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement