Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuath Housing

Options
  • 28-04-2020 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello there,

I am just wondering has anyone ever had experience with Tuath Housing? I've been offered accommodation with them and I have graciously accepted. It is a new build so I'm just trying to find out what way the house will be. I know I have to get all appliances but I'm trying to find out if floors, tiles and/ or carpets are fitted or is it just the complete shell of a house. I'm not looking for everything to be done or for handouts so if I have to get all of that done I am more than happy to do so. I just like to plan ahead.

I would be very thankful for anyone's help on this.

Also, please move if this is the incorrect thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,940 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You need to ask them. It will depend on various factors to do with the overall development and the scheme that's been used to fund the house.

Advertisement