If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED65C9 - Can you pricebeat?

Options
  • 28-04-2020 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭

I had planned to order one of these TVs from you guys this week, but when I priced around yesterday I found powercity had it in stock for online order with free delivery and a comparable 5 year Warranty for only €2100. 

https://powercity.ie/product/OLED65C9

Always had great experiences with you guys in the past and my preference would be to get it from you assuming your pricebeat guarantee is applicable here. Whats the best price you can do on it?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Parawind wrote: »
    I had planned to order one of these TVs from you guys this week, but when I priced around yesterday I found powercity had it in stock for online order with free delivery and a comparable 5 year Warranty for only €2100. 

https://powercity.ie/product/OLED65C9

Always had great experiences with you guys in the past and my preference would be to get it from you assuming your pricebeat guarantee is applicable here. Whats the best price you can do on it?
    Hi Parawind.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 65C9PLA has ran out of stock temporarily.
    We are due another shipment to arrive end of the month start of next month. (There are less than 50 arriving into our main warehouse which also house the .co.uk website)

I have dropped you over a PM ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Thanks for the quick response, I have replied to your PM now.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Parawind wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick response, I have replied to your PM now.
    Cheers Parawind.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.