Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid19 - Drop in car insurance Premiums?

Options
  • 28-04-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Are Liberty insurance adjusting policy costs to reflect the lack of driving days?

I have received my renewal today, despite another 1 years no claims bonus and the drop in me being on the road, yet again there is an increase.

Surely this is in error?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Hi Fazorb,

Can you please contact the office on 1890 89 1890 or landline 049 4368100 our renewals team will assist you with any queries regarding your renewal premium and policy.

Many thanks, 
    Rachel

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Or please private message your policy number and best contact telephone number for a call back.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fazorb

Or please private message your policy number and best contact telephone number for a call back.
    Hi Rachel, 

Your office called me but were unable to offer any reduction to my policy. 

I have just had a quote from AIG today for 357.00 Euro. For Fully Comp insurance. Knocking 300 euro off the price you have given me.

Are Liberty prepared to match this price, seeing how different the quotes are I am wondering if you guys are miss quoting me?

• Company Representative Posts: 19 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Kim

Hi Fazorb,

Can you please contact the office on 1890 89 1890 or landline 049 4368100 our renewals team can certainly take a look to ensure you are receiving our very best price.

Many thanks, 
    Kim

Advertisement