Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barbecue replacement grill grates

• 28-04-2020 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

apologies if this post is in the wrong place, and feel free to move it

I am looking for replacement grill grates for my barbecue. I don't know what the name or model of my barbecue is; it has faded away

any recommendations please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Even with the brand unless it's a Weber or something sourcing the exact one would probably be difficult. Best option is measure the old one or the space where it goes and try and find as close as you can or slightly bigger so it sits on top of the lip.

Amazon have various types available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Class MayDresser

Rather than start another thread thought I might ask here.
    Anyone know of european or Irish site similar to this one?

Looking to build an offset smoker onto my keg barbecue, shipping here is nearly $60:( And the way things are it could take weeks delivery wise.

Edit:Ended up buying a 2' damper off here in the UK,£14 shipping on a £33 purchase though.

Advertisement