Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in problems with Anytime: Ulsterbank.

• 28-04-2020 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting a consistent log in failure or incorrect log in when I have entered my details correctly. First is my unique 10 digit number with my birth date included, then there is the pin code used if contactless is not available or when withdrawing from an atm and then my own unique password to get in to view my transactions. Over the last few weeks I have been getting these log in errors when I have carefully entered the correct info. Anyone getting log in errors with their online Ulsterbank account? Its worrying as you only get a certain amount of logins before you will get locked out and will need to go to your local branch to sort it out.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Don't think the pin code is your card pin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Q&A

I'm getting a consistent log in failure or incorrect log in when I have entered my details correctly. First is my unique 10 digit number with my birth date included, then there is the pin code used if contactless is not available or when withdrawing from an atm and then my own unique password to get in to view my transactions. Over the last few weeks I have been getting these log in errors when I have carefully entered the correct info. Anyone getting log in errors with their online Ulsterbank account? Its worrying as you only get a certain amount of logins before you will get locked out and will need to go to your local branch to sort it out.

Try a different browser/wipe cache and see if it makes a difference. It might be your browser rather than the banks issue

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

petes wrote: »
    Don't think the pin code is your card pin.

Yes, definitely not your card pin. It's a separate pin.

Advertisement