Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Source of post-lockdown (April) Covid Transmission

• 28-04-2020 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

So if we are going to understand when, why and how restrictions are to be lifted we have to understand what are the modes of transmission since lockdown.. isolation etc.

Ok for imported cases and Cheltenham / Ski trip etc in March .........Can anyone who has tested positive in April explain how they were exposed.. Or where they think they were exposed?

Any one able to add a poll?
    EG........... Shopping ............. Work (healthcare) .......... Work (retail / DIY etc) ....... Work (public service ..non-helthcare) ........... Close family ........... Extended Family ............ Near_Neigbours .........Public Spaces .. Unknown ......

Identify the source of your recent Covid community transmission 2 votes

Work -Healthcare
    100% 2 votes
    Close Family
    0% 0 votes
    Extended family / friend / housemate / drinking
    0% 0 votes
    Work - non-healthcare public service
    0% 0 votes
    Work - essential service / DIY / other
    0% 0 votes
    Neigbourhood
    0% 0 votes
    Shopping
    0% 0 votes
    Public area / Unknown
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

The Italian visitors for the rugby match was a biggie. Especially in Dublin.

A friend of mine picked it up in the hospital when he went in for some other treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭millb

The Italian visitors for the rugby match was a biggie. Especially in Dublin.

A friend of mine picked it up in the hospital when he went in for some other treatment.

I'm trying to get info for after the restrictions.
    - Italian visitors were in early March .. so did people in Dublin eg students bring it to say Cavan or xxx after 12th March and did locals get it then ? Eg looking for cases in April..late March .. ........ Has it spread during shopping or along a street, or in a park?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭millb

This is about the Contact Tracing ............. Have the experts been quizzed on this..
    .. ie the back sourcing ......... That is the data that will best inform personal behaviour ........

Here is an example : somebody on the radio saying ... I'm positive today . boo hoo.. but I'm fine ............ FFS .they were not asked .. where they may have caught it?? were they drinking with friends, working in a bank or shop or hospital or at a funeral .... We need this information to inform our next steps........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Why so many dots?

Advertisement