Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place in Dublin that'll deliver a couple of bottles of Rosé within a day or two?

Options
  • 28-04-2020 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭

O'Briens and Mollys both don't have a store near me and both have a 5-7 day waiting time on deliveries

Do any of those "Dial A Drink" type Facebook pages shop to order?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,102 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Have you tried Martins Off Licence in D3? Maybe give them a call to see what their delivery wait times would be:
    https://martinsofflicence.ie/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    O'Briens and Mollys both don't have a store near me and both have a 5-7 day waiting time on deliveries

Thanks

Which part of Dublin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Thanks

Those Dial A Drink pages on Facebook is just someone who bulk buys drink to resell to kids or people going to parties after hours at inflated prices. I wouldn't give'em a second look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Try Uber Eats, my local Fine Wines is on it with a 10-20 minute delivery time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

You could order some from Lidl with the app BuyMe, I've never used it but it's meant to be ok. Few euro delivery charge though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Would you not just go to the shops, Tescos, Dunnes, SuperValu etc all sell wines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

We're maybe looking at a plan B of cocktails

Is anywhere delivering them in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

If yo don't want to go to the big supermarkets why don't you visit centra for or spar?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Grainger's on Hanlon's Corner D7 are delivering from their off licence. Apparently delivering pints too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Wine online!

https://wineonline.ie/?wgfinewine&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuS3hsqL6QIVF-DtCh2uEwF0EAAYASAAEgKMifD_BwE

Havent ordered wine but they delivered gin and and a slab of tonic quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Polka_Dot wrote: »
    Grainger's on Hanlon's Corner D7 are delivering from their off licence. Apparently delivering pints too.

Looks like we have a winner, they have the Rosé I want in stock

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

We're maybe looking at a plan B of cocktails

Is anywhere delivering them in Dublin?

If you're after cocktails, Anti-Social on Francis St, Dublin 8 are delivering cocktails at the weekend all over Dublin, orders must be in the day before and 6 cocktails available to choose from.

https://www.antisocial.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Looks like we have a winner, they have the Rosé I want in stock

Thanks

You wanted a particular Rosé. might have said so in the first place.

Advertisement