Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knee Injury

• 28-04-2020 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I injured my left knee 4/5 weeks ago and still to this day do not remember how! Pain is on the inner side of my left knee in a particular spot. For a week or two the knee swelled out a little but nothing major. Still I cannot fully pull my left leg behind my back as I feel the pain in that part of my knee (I can bring it back more than I could a few weeks ago). Can also really feel it when getting up from floor. The pain is not excruciating but enough to feel it.

A week or two ago I tried doing some very light running and hopping on my left leg to see how strong it was and it didnt feel too good.

I got out today for a short run ~3km. Stopped after 400/500 metres thought I would have to stop but found after running a little further it wasnt too bad. Occasionally I hear the knee click a little when walking. Has anybody experienced any sort of similar injury?

I have been very active in sports - running, cycling, football, etc and think after 20+ years it's just possibly wear and tear. I'm in my early forties :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

Best thing is to call a physio. I think you can get an online video consultation with some.

Advertisement