Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling homebrew beer

Options
  • 28-04-2020 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi all, jus wondering how do i go about selling my homebrew beer, in terms of licensing etc

thanks in advance
    Josh

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

First port of call would be your local Revenue office -- they should be able to talk you through what you need and ultimately they're the ones who'll issue your Manufacturer's Licence.

Commercial food production isn't something you can do casually in Ireland. If it's literally your homebrew from your home I can't imagine the Environmental Health people being too happy with that. Similarly, from a planning point of view you'd need to have permission to run a manufacturing business from wherever you're brewing.

Advertisement