Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Boots in Blancharstown open?

Options
  • 29-04-2020 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I just assumed it was closed. But when I looked up buying some stuff online I saw that it says its open. Is it open? Is it just the pharmacy open or are they selling toiletries too? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

It was open a few days ago anyway, though the right hand side of the front of the store (make up, cosmetics, etc.) was cordoned off as they're not essentials. I only saw from the outside, but reasonably sure that the general toiletries section was open alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭bkeane

I know McCabes Pharmacy is open - only letting a few in at a time though as with all shops at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭victor8600

It was definitely open last week. Only the makeup section is closed, everything else is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

One the centers website they have a notice saying they are open 9.30am to 6.00pm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yes they are open, the whole shop. Make-up section is closed off but you can ask staff to get something there for you, I heard them offer to do that for someone the other day - I suppose they just don't want anyone at the testers or spending too much time browsing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

The one in Roselawn say's it's open untill midnight.

Advertisement