If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance Denon Receiver

Options
  • 29-04-2020 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Afternoon Fellas,

I dropped you a couple of PM's asking about the Denon in the clearance section but got no reply. Any info on it? Is it still for sale?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Rigante82 wrote: »
    Afternoon Fellas,

I dropped you a couple of PM's asking about the Denon in the clearance section but got no reply. Any info on it? Is it still for sale?
    Hi Rigante82.

Thanks for the post.

I don't see any PM's coming in from yourself?

The AVCX8500 is still available at the listed 2299 Euro.
    The only issue is that all our clearance stock is located in the Belfast store so delviery would be delayed a little as we are only at the store once every few weeks.

As far as I can remember it is in perfect condition and would come fully reboxed in original packaging and with all accessories.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

uote="Richersounds.ie: DavidS;113310308"]Hi Rigante82.

Thanks for the post.

The only issue is that all our clearance stock is located in the Belfast store so delviery would be delayed a little as we are only at the store once every few weeks.

As far as I can remember it is in perfect condition and would come fully reboxed in original packaging and with all accessories.

Kenny.[/quote]

Thanks for getting back to me. I sent the Pm to you on the 14th and another on the 18th to David. I was hoping with denon being stuck in the store and on sale for so long it might be available for less as its well outside my budget at the moment

uote="Richersounds.ie: DavidS;113310308"]Hi Rigante82.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Thanks for getting back to me. I sent the Pm to you on the 14th and another on the 18th to David. I was hoping with denon being stuck in the store and on sale for so long it might be available for less as its well outside my budget at the moment[/QUOTE]

Hi Rigante82,

Unfortunately our clearance price is the lowest we can go to on the AVCX8500!

Also apologies for the delay getting back to you, at the moment there may be slight delays as we're operating with a skeleton staff outside of the store.

Were there any other amps you had your eye on?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Thanks for getting back to me. I sent the Pm to you on the 14th and another on the 18th to David. I was hoping with denon being stuck in the store and on sale for so long it might be available for less as its well outside my budget at the moment

Hi Rigante82,

Also apologies for the delay getting back to you, at the moment there may be slight delays as we're operating with a skeleton staff outside of the store.

Kind regards

David[/quote]

Thanks for the reply David,
    I had an idea you'd be under a bit of pressure with how things are so no worries on the Pm reply. I've no other receiver in mind at the moment, I was just checking on the Denon as it's a beast. If the situation changes keep me in mind.

Thanks

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the reply David,
    I had an idea you'd be under a bit of pressure with how things are so no worries on the Pm reply. I've no other receiver in mind at the moment, I was just checking on the Denon as it's a beast. If the situation changes keep me in mind.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hey Rigante82.

No problem at all.

If the price should change I will let you know.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.