Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked out of online banking

Options
  • 29-04-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

Two weeks ago today the 16th I was locked out of my 365 online account, after further investigations it occurred as a result of my wife added a joint savings account to her online profile. 

Her online profile has been updated since Monday last with the savings account but for some bizarre reason I am still locked out of my 365 online account.

After numerous calls to your office and promises of people coming back to me on this within an hour I am still no further on on this issue and by the way no one has come back to me either on it. " Accounts are been merged and there is a blocked indicator on the account thats as far as I have been told even though the accounts have been merged since Monday it is still blocked!

I cant understand how I am unable to access my own online current account even as a result of my wife adding a joint savings account to her profile but anyway for now I need this issue sorted and access to my online account asap.

Please can someone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi benjy1000

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Please do send us a PM and we will certainly follow up and resolve for you. So sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Please include your full name, contact number and Branch your account is linked to.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement