Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy a movie on the U.K. iTunes Store ?

Options
  • 30-04-2020 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Won a £15 code for the iTunes Store but didn’t realise it was for the U.K.

Have an Irish account and have bought a couple of movies through that already.

If I create an account and buy a movie will it appear in my collection without signing into the U.K. site when I want to watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

No. You will have to set up a UK account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks for answering.

I know I'll have to set up a UK account, BUT...

If I set one up & buy a movie, download it, then sign out of the uk account & sign back in to my Irish account, will the movie appear in my "next up" tray in the TV app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

OU812 wrote: »
    Thanks for answering.

I know I'll have to set up a UK account, BUT...

If I set one up & buy a movie, download it, then sign out of the uk account & sign back in to my Irish account, will the movie appear in my "next up" tray in the TV app

I don’t think so. I think you have to be signed into the UK account to view UK content. At least that used to be the way unless it has changed.

Advertisement