Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bodywork Repair in Sligo/Northwest - VW Campervan.

Options
  • 30-04-2020 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone can recommend an auto body shop in or near Sligo that will take on proper body panel replacement etc?
    I've to replace sills, B-pillar & treat/patch area surrounding front windscreen on my VW camper
    I'd previously talked to a few but they generally seem to be reluctant to take on any real repair work, seemingly to prefer insurance/panel replacement.
    I'd thought perhaps some of you in the classic scene may be able to help?

If the mods would prefer me to post this in the Car Maintenance section please advise and I'll do so.

Thanks for any help offered folks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

There is a guy in Boyle that has done a few VW camper vans and they looked really good. I follow him on Instagram. His name is Kevin Breheny.
    He seems to do a lot of old stuff.
    Hope this helps.

Advertisement