Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 ball pool - where are all the Brazilians?

Options
  • 30-04-2020 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I play the miniclip 8 ball pool on my tab a fair bit. You get to play with players from all around the world. One thing I noticed in the past 2 weeks is that there are no Brazilian players anymore! It used to be the case that at least every 2nd player I was playing with came from Brazil and then suddenly they've all completely disappeared! Just wondering how that could happen? Have they banned this game in Brazil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

I'm a member of a Brazilian club in 8 ball, all still there this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

bladespin wrote: »
    I'm a member of a Brazilian club in 8 ball, all still there this morning.

I don't know anything about clubs, so I just play the "1 on 1" games. But I never see any Brazilian players here anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Probably just perception bias, are you playing at a different time of the day or anything?

Advertisement