Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft blocked me and they dont have support

• 30-04-2020 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I created an email address about 20 years ago, I dont have another email address and I rearly use this one I have, but at the same time its very important to me to be able access for varies reasons.
    2 days ago for the first in 20 years microsoft blocked me from gaining access to my account. And said, it was because of supicious activity.
    So I had a very hard time contacting anyone from microsoft even though I tried several numbers by phone and also tried online.
    Online they've this rediculous system that you follow along and it ends up with you needing to "sign in" to advance your problem. Even though the problem is you cant sign in!
    So eventually I got talking to people based in the philipines even though I was using a uk number.
    And after hours of trying to get unblocked all they could do was something along the lines of forwarding my problem to a "global support team" but you dont actually get to talk to someone who can unblock.
    So now ive been sent, what looks like some kinda automated message from the so called " global support team" but there is no correspendance from them and i still cant access my account and feel im no further along than when i started.
    How can this be the case, can they really just simply block you and not have people deal with cases that shouldn't have been blocked
    I never knew having an email address could cause such trouble
    It would take ages the explain the system they have but its not in any helpful as you need to wait 30 days and during that time you've no idea if you're on the track to getting unblocked.
    Is there something else i could doo?

Advertisement