Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Blanch Centre

Options
  • 30-04-2020 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

I know they have machines where the internet stations are but does anyone know the cost ? My printer has run out of ink and i need to print stuff from my USB in the morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I know they have machines where the internet stations are but does anyone know the cost ? My printer has run out of ink and i need to print stuff from my USB in the morning.

Doubt they're running at the moment given the risk of virus transmission from sharing keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Caranica wrote: »
    Doubt they're running at the moment given the risk of virus transmission from sharing keyboards.

I was kind of thinking that myself. I will phone in the morning and ask. Can't think of anywhere else except the library but that's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Friends and family would be my next stop.
    Otherwise you would be looking at buying printer ink online from Harvey Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

daymobrew wrote: »
    Friends and family would be my next stop.
    Otherwise you would be looking at buying printer ink online from Harvey Norman.

I got mine from Viking direct. Best price and next day delivery.

Advertisement