Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Boards Site experiencing issues

Options
  • 01-05-2020 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

in the last 2 days, everytime i click a boards link it is taking ages for the pages to load.
    actually becoming so annoying now that the site is becoming unusable as it is just boring me to wait every time i click a link.
    i've seen a couple of posts asking similar so assume it is not just me
    what going on boards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Same here. Painfully slow since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

Same for me, and links to photos take ages and then either don't load or come up as 'timeout error'.....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm experiencing this as well. Taking at least 10 seconds for a page to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

I'm experiencing the same issues. Really slowing down. So its not just you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Seve OB wrote: »
    in the last 2 days, everytime i click a boards link it is taking ages for the pages to load.
    actually becoming so annoying now that the site is becoming unusable as it is just boring me to wait every time i click a link.
    what going on boards?

Same here, takes about 20 or 30s for every link to open. Unusable almost as you say.

Any update boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what going on boards?

I’m constantly seeing this on the touch site on iOS.
    Also when I post a comment on a thread I often don’t see it until someone else posts another comment after mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

what going on boards?
    Same here, very slow response last few days, all other web sites are fine, it's Boards only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Agreed - find boards.ie impossible to use in last week.

Mods? Any issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Same as this here, unusable across all devices. Different computers, phones etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

I am also experiencing this issue. Mainly on my iPhone, using safari and on iOS 13.5 (Beta). Also tested issue on my wife's phone (Not on Beta) and similar behaviour. the site would take ages to load or not at all.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi all, sorry about the issues with speed over the last few days. Things should be better now but if you notice anything unusual today please do post about it here or in the thread in Feedback. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

deffo a bit better today thanks Niamh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement