Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPC 1 2020

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭jewels652

For those starting ppc1 I got a information pack from the ls but it doesn’t seem to be the right one. How many forms should I submit ?
    I have form 1, form 2A, and annexed 1 and 2A but somewhere else I see form 4,5 and 6. Can somebody please help me not getting much guidance from the ls.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Does anyone know what the workload is like for blackhall, and how many hours there are roughly? And are the PPCI exams in March? I’m not training until 2021 so hopefully things will run then as they normally would, just trying to get an idea of what to expect!

Hi guys,

Also wondering what to expect and how big the workload will be. Is it as challenging as the FE1 examinations? I am wishfully hoping not and that the worst will be out of the way. If someone could advise me further it would really help to put me at ease instead of me dreading the worst. Thank you!

Advertisement