Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China

Options
  • 01-05-2020 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Mike Pompeo Defends U.S. Funding For Wuhan Virology Lab
    U.S. officials have suggested that the 2019 novel coronavirus was initially released in an accident at the Wuhan laboratory. The institution’s coronavirus research had been supported by U.S. grants, attracting the ire of Republican politicians who blame the laboratory for the pandemic.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/coronavirus/mike-pompeo-defends-us-funding-wuhan-virology-lab-149436

Normal Chinese people had nothing to do with this and I am sick to my back teeth of people trying to blame the wet market.

Sure people eat disgusting things everywhere the French eat snails and frogs.
    Oysters shshi and any kind of animal organs yuk.

The lab was is China funded to the tune of $7 million in the last five years by the Untied States.

The lab was working on coronavirus from bats and some people think it started in a market.:rolleyes:

The Chinese people are victims is this whole sorry affair too.

I have only posted fact nothing can be proven but fishy is not the word.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/coronavirus/mike-pompeo-defends-us-funding-wuhan-virology-lab-149436

Normal Chinese people had nothing to do with this and I am sick to my back teeth of people trying to blame the wet market.

The lab was is China funded to the tune of $7 million in the last five years by the Untied States.

The lab was working on coronavirus from bats and some people think it started in a market.:rolleyes:

Chinese people are victims of the Chinese communist party and I don't see how they'll ever be able to change that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I suspect that someone has an obsession with Chyna. I blame sleepy Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,336 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I have only posted fact nothing can be proven...
    Having a bit of a problem with this statement.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Esel wrote: »
    Having a bit of a problem with this statement.

+infinity

My brain is about to explode cos of that statement.

I created the universe, it's a fact even though it can't be proven!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Wet market or lab, Wuhan was quarantined much to our astonishment at the time. Its denizens were not allowed to travel outside its borders into China but flights to the rest of the World were allowed. Need we say more.

• Advertisement

I find it more astonishing that some people think this was created in a lab

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Conspiracy theories forum for discussion of Conspiracy theories, Coronavirus forum for discussion of Covid-19. These topics are being discussed in both, so we don't need to repeat it here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement