Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bláthnaid NÃ* Chofaigh is taking a personal injury claim against RTE

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She sounds like a complete narcissist. The type of wagon to threaten legal action over every minor indiscretion despite it being their attitude that lands them in trouble most of the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Breacnua wrote: »
    Know her, she’s been plastered all over rte with years and given plenty personal interview to mags and the likes - it doesn’t take one to be her personal best friend to work out what kind of character she is. A bully is never a nice person
    No matter who they are.
    There has been nothing said that isn’t to far if not in fact the truth.
    Any woman who demands a job just coz she feels like it and then sues all around her and couldn’t hack presenting with two other women so made their life hell has serious issues.

She’s not a nice person in her work place or to the public. I wouldn’t want her interviewing my granny. Mary Kennedy could stay in the guest room.
    Not pictured: any evidence.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    It’s obscene. For all we know she has a perfectly genuine reason to take RTE to court. The internet woman-haters of Boards.ie would never give her the benefit of the doubt, though.

Yeah, it's only women that get a slagging here, :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

In the interests of sexual equality I wouldn't have sex with Donald Trump either. And if I did I wouldn't bother with foreplay, just horse it into him, get the job done and hit the road.

I think the 'Karen' meme would perfectly describe her.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

As a number of you appear incapable of discussing topics like this in a civil manner, and indeed in some cases not really discussing the topic at all, I'm closing this up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement