Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Registered/Express

Options
  • 01-05-2020 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Does anyone know if An Post registered/express service can be processed online?
    I have an account for express post but it takes too long to process. You have to fill out the document, writing customer addresses, sticking labels here and there, adding up the totals, it's rediculous! Do they have an online facility to do this?
    I've tried contacting my locals rep but she never replies, pretty useless to be honest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

They do in so much that the address prints out on the label that you slap on the box, how you integrate with your own system, I wouldn't know but it can be done (we had it in the last place I worked in), I would also presume that you would need to be shipping a fair amount to get this option.

If DPD is an option, they provide a service and makes it very easy

Advertisement