Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WE Desert Eagle Black with 3 mags

• 02-05-2020 8:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Selling a WE full metal Desert Eagle, black in colour. Fires at 320FPS with 144a gas. 160 euro. In near perfect condition.

Pics to follow shortly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭Maloneg92

Maloneg92 wrote: »
    Selling a WE full metal Desert Eagle, black in colour. Fires at 320FPS with 144a gas. 160 euro. In near perfect condition.

Pics to follow shortly.

Pics below

https://imgur.com/a/emnWWgx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

Hello, would you sell 1 or 2 magazines separately? Thanks

Jalaldin wrote: »
    Hello, would you sell 1 or 2 magazines separately? Thanks
    This is not ebay.If you are selling items seperatly you must post a price as per the forum rules
    Ideally not but let me know what you would offer and i ll consider. I would rather sell as a bundle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

Looking to buy the two extra magazines you have and where are you located? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭The...Machine

Maloneg92 wrote: »

Pics to follow shortly.

Any interest in a trade for an M4 ?

• Advertisement

Any interest in a trade for an M4 ?

Can you give me some detail on the M$ and maybe I could do a trade?

Jalaldin wrote: »
    Looking to buy the two extra magazines you have and where are you located? Thanks

Will keep it together as I dont want to split and did not have a price in mind in regards to selling the mags seperatley.

G&G mosfet GT model with electric blow back. Was 369 euros new and hasn't been used it's immaculate, shooting at 320 fps . Comes with original box and manual.

G&G mosfet GT model with electric blow back. Was 369 euros new and hasn't been used it's immaculate, shooting at 320 fps . Comes with original box and manual.

Yeah i could definitely be interested. Is it the one in your ads or do you have pics?

took these pics today , yeah have an add up too already.
    512321.jpg
    512320.jpg

• Advertisement

took these pics today , yeah have an add up too already.
    512321.jpg
    512320.jpg

I think I can agree to that! Want to take it to PM?

Good stuff, to PM's thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭richie231069

Sold ?

Sold ?

Yeah its sold sorry

Advertisement