Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide - Cartoon Wars 2: South Park vs Family Guy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Cartman is the superior character, wouldnt really rate PC principal

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

SF 2
    Kenny Mc Cormick

KennyMcCormick.png

VS

Randy Marsh

kSNNyh3g_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Kenny show just wasn't the same when they killed him off properly

Randy is too woke for his own good now not good humour anymore just hipster mainstreamism.

All hail Princess Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

Randy Marsh, possibly my favourite cartoon character ever due to his absolute idiocy in so many episode. Whenever there's an episode about him you know it's going to be good.

Plus he's got Tegridy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Randy, he's the best character and I think him versus Cartman in the final would be a great showdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Randy, he took on China and President Pooh.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Randy..... It was a ghost, a spooky spooky ghost

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Randy, if I just forget about the Tegridy Farms story and judge him on everything up to that, it’s an easy decision.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This is tough.

Kenny actually got much more interesting when they got over their obsession with killing him every episode. I love how they worked in the Mysterion superhero to the show, and allowed Kenny to actually speak which was great.

On the other hand, I think the best moments in South Park have mostly come from two characters.

One is Cartman, the other is Randy Marsh. The episode where he fights different dads at baseball games. Bouncing on his own balls. The Obama wins episode.

But mostly, for this gif which is the single funniest moment for me probably in any episode:

MedicalAridFluke-small.gif

So I'm voting for Randy Marsh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

What's up Witches! Randy gets my vote so many good moments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Randy Marsh because of this ::

And this ::

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kenny. Funny even though everything he said was muffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Randy - and randy tomorrow in the final as ill be too hungover to read the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Kenny. The four boys are the main point of the show, and Kenny is the best "recurring" character since Jesus.

This is a worthy final if ever I’ve seen one. Legitimately couldn’t call it. Luckily I don’t have to, that’s your job! Let’s do it. Who is the better character? 90 minutes between now and an ultimate winner.

south-park-1-830x553.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Been thinking about this all night and I still can't decide. Running out for a little bit so will my cast my vote when I come back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Both are worthy finalists. It is Cartman for me however. He could easily carry episodes by himself.

The one where he transformed himself into Eric Cartmenez the Mexican teacher and taught the students how to cheat was hilarious.
    'How do I reach these keeds?' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The best two are in the final, no doubt about that.

It’s a tough call between them but I’ll go for Randy here. The way he’s developed from a secondary character into one of the faces of the show is proof of his greatness and his popularity amongst fans.

I vote for THE COOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Cartman all the way here Assburgers episode Cartman Burger the fast food owners all questioning how Cartman Burger has managed to infuse the flavour of all their food. Because Eric was eating their food and farting on the burgers one of those better left unsaid insane background stories but damn it was funny

I'm voting Randy. As I've gotten older, just find him funnier. And he fought Bat Daddy.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Randy because he went from being a fairly irrelevant secondary character, to one of the main events, plus he's got a sweet mustache.

This is the final we deserve though, regardless of who wins, the best 2 characters made it to the Final

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

I'm voting for Randy Marsh, he delivered the sword of a thousand truths to the brave warriors of azeroth to ultimately save the World*

*of warcraft.

I love his character and he's been excellent over the years. Not to diminish Cartmans contributions to the show but Randy is the marginal winner for me.

Cartman.

I just think he's the better rounded character.

Also because he'd likely do this if I voted against him

FJyK.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Randy

I just like the parody episodes he's in more like Rocky or the day after tomorrow

"Isnt this American , I'm sorry I thought this was America"

You’re the best around, nothing’s ever gonna keep you down! Your champion of Cartoon Wars 2 is none other than Randy Marsh.
    hqdefault.jpg

Whoop!

Great game Omack!

Thanks for running Omack, fun as always. Great final, defo the two best characters.

If others are interested there's a similar tournament running: here to determine Boardsies favourite Game of Thrones character :D

This was good fun will definitely have to be fully invested next time maybe Futurama Vs Rick and Morty for the characters.

Cheers dude. Was good fun and a worthy winner.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Great quiz and my fave character won. I invoke double jeopardy that Omackeral did a savage job and should do more

(Omack.. Did I finally use that right? ;) )

Advertisement