Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end of piss laden air?

Options
  • 03-05-2020 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 82,415 ✭✭✭✭
    M

I see one of the many benefits of Covid-19 is that places will try to vent piss laden air from enclosed places, turn up the AC and tell jumper wearing pri1cks in July to go self fook their fragile hands themselves while the rest of ourselves try to live on the planet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭bilbot79

I see one of the many benefits of Covid-19 is that places will try to vent piss laden air from enclosed places, turn up the AC and tell jumper wearing pri1cks in July to go self fook their fragile hands themselves while the rest of ourselves try to live on the planet.

Can you come back sober and make this point again tomorrow? I'm dying to know what you're trying to say

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Obviously they're saying one of the many benefits of Covid-19 is that places will try to vent piss laden air from enclosed places, turn up the AC and tell jumper wearing pri1cks in July to go self fook their fragile hands themselves while the rest of ourselves try to live on the planet.

Maybe it's something to do with the temperature inside businesses being too high??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Go self fook!

'Yoda, is that you?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I hate piss laden air.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Livefornow

Flew with them once, never again.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Never post after midnight esp if a raging ideological right (or left) winger! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Stop hanging around men’s jacks and public toilets. Advertise your services online.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread......

......closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement