Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

KWA MP7a1 gbb smg

• 03-05-2020 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

Up for sale is my kwa mp7. This is in A1 condition. Only ever used for plinking, never skirmished and kept in a protective case in a smoke free home.
    Comes with original box, 2 leak free mags and a replica hk mp7a1 silencer. Also fitted is a custom hk sling mount on the rear. No internal upgrades. The only thing missing is the small hop up adjustment tool which can be adjusted using a standard size Allen key.
    This is in perfect working order, never a single issue with it. Very high rof, and very accurate.
    Chronoed yday at 320 fps with 0.2's.

Asking price 230
    Not in a rush to sell this so no silly offers and absolutely NO TRADES so please don't ask. No under 18's. Willing to post at buyer's expense and can do cash or PayPal. Collection in the north cork area post lockdown
    Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Horse84

More pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 rboa98s165xzh3

Hi there,

Approx how many shots per fill of gas are you getting ?

Hi there,

Approx how many shots per fill of gas are you getting ?

I have absolutely no clue man, and I dont have bb's to test it for you. Sorry.

Bump

Mp7 sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement