Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which co sleeper?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

I replaced mine on Amazon too. Think it was called Suzy?? Fit perfectly. Fairly inexpensive. There’s a few options on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

cant26 wrote: »
    Any idea where to get a next to me mattress? Does anyone know if they are a standard size? My friend kindly offered me the use of her one that’s she’s just finished with but haven’t come across the mattress on their own yet.

Cant I think there are two sizes.
    The original one is one size and then the magic and the dream and slightly bigger.

I just noticed it when I was buying sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Millem wrote: »
    Cant I think there are two sizes.
    The original one is one size and then the magic and the dream and slightly bigger.

I just noticed it when I was buying sheets.

Good to know, better check before I order one. She only bought in January so could possibly be one of the newer ones. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Didn’t even think of amazon. Thanks, will have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

cant26 wrote: »
    Good to know, better check before I order one. She only bought in January so could possibly be one of the newer ones. Thanks for that.

Defo check because one I bought a few weeks ago is the original size. There are loads of versions like “next to me elegance” etc.
    Didn’t like the dream and the magic not worth twice the price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Supermarket Sweep Round 2 this Thursday:

https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/the-big-baby-event/side-sleeping-crib/p48886

Might be a bit late for some on this thread but a good bargain again on the Chicco if you're lucky enough to grab one.

• Moderators Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

The calidoo co sleeper I mentioned before is pretty much a copy of the chicco next to me. Only difference I can see is the legs on the calidoo don't bend to accommodate a divan bed. Significantly cheaper than chicco

Advertisement