Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance for students

Options
  • 04-05-2020 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Hi im trying to get a car and insurance as a first time driver, female in my 30's. I might be going to back to college this year and wondering if there are student rates available for car insurance?
    I cannot afford the current quotes im getting which are up to 5,000 for one year with some companies.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Wanderer19

Hi im trying to get a car and insurance as a first time driver, female in my 30's. I might be going to back to college this year and wondering if there are student rates available for car insurance?
    I cannot afford the current quotes im getting which are up to 5,000 for one year with some companies.
    Thanks
    Liberty are good, my daughter is with them (early 20's) .
    5k sounds a lot, insurance is going down. What type of car do you have?

Advertisement