Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Clippers for Men...May 2020

Options
  • 04-05-2020 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

So.... finally decided that I have to do something with this mullet I an carrying cos of lockdown

Looks like no Barbers allowed til July.... so am looking for a pair of clippers

I tried Boots online and they waiting on stock. Amazon the same.

Anyone see other sites doing online clippers...??

Any help appreciated in advance

Stay safe all..... August will be here soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Pretty much sold out everywhere.
    I got a wahl mini clipper from Terrisales.ie
    They had only one other type in stock a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

mickdw wrote: »
    Pretty much sold out everywhere.
    I got a wahl mini clipper from Terrisales.ie
    They had only one other type in stock a few days ago.

Gonna have to let the wife have a go with a comb and a pair of scissors.k

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Masala wrote: »
    Gonna have to let the wife have a go with a comb and a pair of scissors.k
    That pic brings back memories of me as a kid and the auld fella cutting my hair :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Theres a few threads about this already.

Your options should increase even some shops reopen on the 18th

Powercity, Harvey Norman and Currys - still delivering
    Wahl UK - delivering too using Parcel motel
    Amazon

When Argos reopens....

Note stock fluctuates so some places sold out today could have stock in again soon.

Lidl also had sets for under €20 the other week, they will be gone now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

You're probably sorted but word of warning to anyone buying from Amazon or eBay there's a load of fake or hacked accounts selling clippers as they're in such demand and low supply.

You'll probably get your money back but worth taking a extra few seconds to check into sellers feedback, history & other items for sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Tesco in Cork (Paul Street) were selling some the other day too. Don't think they were discounted or anything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Just an update... spoke to a Boots manager today and they advise that they get their main deliveries on a Friday..... they have requested a stock and so go up early on Friday and there might be some in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Probably a bit late but this grooming/hair cutting kit is great value at €30.99. However the delivery charge might kill any possible savings.

Advertisement