Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Flight Cancelation

Options
  • 04-05-2020 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all. Is there anyway of proving that an EI flight was cancelled on the 25th of March. I’ve tried FlightRadar and other websites but it just says unknown. I know it didn’t fly but just need proof.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Destination + origin would help

Certain flights to the US were cancelled as the US banned international arrivals at certain airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try flightstats.com

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

Destination + origin would help

Certain flights to the US were cancelled as the US banned international arrivals at certain airports.

EI140 Miami-Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Miami is a designated airport and was accepting flights, but the US was not permitting non US/Greencard persons.

So what comes first?

The fact you couldn't fly into the US, i.e. refused at check in due non compliance with immigration requirements (i.e. your problem)

Or the airline cancelling because there was so few valid passengers to carry?

Advertisement